Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0_Title.jpg

Overview:
Brothel King is another take on Sim Brothel and gets some inspiration from other games, such as Slave Maker. It's made with Ren'Py, my objectives being to make a fun game with a clean UI, good art and a full back story (which isn't yet developed).​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-28
Release Date: 2022-04-16
Developer: Goldo -
Censorship: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

In-game shortcuts:
Users of prior "v 0.2 Test" will need full base game, plus patch, downloaded into new folder, and to start a new game.
A "faq.txt" file dated before February 7, 2022 in the folder with the "Brothel_King.exe" executable is a sign you have old files.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Required Update patch: - - -
Basic Girl Pack: - - -
Other:
Compressed

Extras: FAQ - Girlpacks & Mods

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1_Ninja_run.jpg 2_Brothel.jpg 3_Brothel_report.jpg 4_Brothel_setup.jpg 5_Main_Character.jpg 6_Slavemarket.jpg 7_Girls.jpg 8_Girl_stats.jpg 9_Slave_notes.jpg 10_Perks.jpg 11_Training.jpg 12_Working.jpg 13_City.jpg 14_Merchant.jpg 15_Market.jpg 16_Blackmail.jpg 17_Adventuring.jpg 18_Sill_slave.jpg 20_farm.jpg Sill_warning.jpg 0a_Basic_Girl_Pack_for_0.2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ChippyP

Aug 24, 2016
Oh hey, this is finally here. As a note, the author made this game so that custom characters could be added fairly easily in a way similar to Slave Maker. There are a handful of custom girl packs over on the HHS+ forum, but I'm too lazy to copy four things, so, you know, yeah.

How to add custom girls.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I seem to be stuck setting a schedule for the first girl.

I played this through a while ago and quite enjoyed myself, but right clicking doesn't take me back and there is no back button that I can see. I do remember the interface being a bit counter intuitive from time to time.

[edit]

I needed to set a job as well as a schedule. "No job" is not the same as "rest" apparently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revenzzz

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
if my memory is correct i remember see this game... man ages ago, he restart in renpy or is just another copy?

Rhaeko

Nov 23, 2016
I keep on getting stuck after getting serviced from one of the girls. Is there a way to circumvent this?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
looks promising, i really like slavemaker, particularly the stories and paths you could find in it.

From the ounds of this though, i'll probably wait for more content.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
looks promising, i really like slavemaker, particularly the stories and paths you could find in it.

From the ounds of this though, i'll probably wait for more content.
Actually, there's loads of content. The story is only 1/7th done, but you can at least play through the other six districts. It's a little grindy, but anyone who's happy with Slavemaker is going to be at home here.

There's lots of little side stories tucked away here and there as well. There's a lot to discover.

O

Onyx99

Game breaks for me when I first get to the slave market. Looks promising though.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Actually, there's loads of content. The story is only 1/7th done, but you can at least play through the other six districts. It's a little grindy, but anyone who's happy with Slavemaker is going to be at home here.

There's lots of little side stories tucked away here and there as well. There's a lot to discover.
Based on your recommendation, i downloaded, giving it a play now.

Thanks for the info!~

Reactions: johnnybebad099
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes