Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
A couple of notes.

1) The farm is where the more extreme content/pics go. Bestiality and tentacle/monster rape pics, in particular. Fucking-machines and oversized dicks as well.

2) The farm is generally considered to be unbalanced (weak) compared to normal brothel operations. I've seen people say that it's the most efficient way to find fixations and phobias, though.

3) It's fine, however, if you just want to store girls.

4) After you unlock the farm, you can unlock 4 merchants that supply... things... to the farm. Three are in zones in the Slums, and the last is in one of the zones that unlock in chapter 2.
I've found that the farm is the most useful for training girls up in an area where she has zero positive kinks that you can train yourself in the master bedroom. It's been a long time since I played though. For instance you want to train her up in Oral but she hates or at least doesn't like ANY of the subcategories within Oral.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Consider one more thing: brothel rooms are limited, but farm allows MC to have a few more slaves and train them before reaching the next chapter and expand the brothel, so when he gets more rooms he already has someone ready to stay there and work (possibly as a whore)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
0.2 patch updated:

If you got a temp.rpy file in your game folder after the previous update, please delete it, it may cause problems

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
0.2 patch updated:

If you got a temp.rpy file in your game folder after the previous update, please delete it, it may cause problems
And delete the temp.rpyc pre-compiled file that is created from it.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018

Q: How does cheat mod works?
A: to install my cheat mod just download and extract in /game folder; in game you can open the mod menu by pressing '!' on your keyboard (shift+1 on many keyboards); the menu will allow you to choose some cheats for main character and girls you already possess. It's quite simple.

- Trainer mod (cheat menu) (download below)
Hey, Kite80, were you looking for your Trainer mod that got lost with Mega files?

There's a ver 2.4 on linked post's attached file. (Sorry, waaay old ver.)

OK, if anyone has access to an original "trainer 5.1.rpy " Trainer mod file, please post as an attached file in the BK Mods thread. Thank you.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
I've seen the HHS forums crash before. The forum owners rightfully don't like this and try to get it back up ASAP. Possibly it briefly crashed and the owners got it back up pretty quickly. Just speculating wildly.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Still the best game in the genre imo, waiting for update.
Since you like the game, if you want to help debug the alpha ver 0.2, you can see some of the new chapter 2 events along with some advanced other game mechanics.

Just don't expect a polished or stable-release version. It's life in the fast lane!

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
On the topic of 0.2, can anyone confirm that WEBM type animations work without any issue? I'm about to update nearly all my packs with animations. Also I kept the sounds in some of the videos.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
On the topic of 0.2, can anyone confirm that WEBM type animations work without any issue? I'm about to update nearly all my packs with animations. Also I kept the sounds in some of the videos.
As I understand it, under the hood there are multiple different types of encodings supported by WEBM, and not all are supported in Ren'py, thus not all are supported in the game. But the game and the tagging tool have the exact same support, so if the tool shows a given WEBM, you can be confident that the game will show it as well.

Buck7986

Feb 1, 2020
How can I progress the Satella/Shalia story line?
Currently I'm getting game night invitations from Satella ad infinitum but nothing seems to progress. I'm in chapter 2. Looking at the source code tells me that more things should happen and that the invitations will stop eventually.

edit: And what can I do with the pieces of scrap that I win at game night? I have currently 4 of them.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Currently I'm getting game night invitations from Satella ad infinitum but nothing seems to progress. I'm in chapter 2. Looking at the source code tells me that more things should happen and that the invitations will stop eventually.

edit: And what can I do with the pieces of scrap that I win at game night? I have currently 4 of them.
Most or all progress beyond what you have seen is restricted to those with same alignment as Satella: worshippers of Shalia. Otherwise, you will get repeated game nights, instead of finite Satella arc.

There's also a funny scene if you lose a particular game, but have bought a lightning rod or have enough magic skill. (Edit: As Jman9 says, this is involved in progression for Shalia-worshippers also.)

The Cimerian scrap can be sold to someone you meet in and who remains in the Junkyard. You could also gift it to her, but no use made of her love points yet. More Cimerian stuff she gets, more she researches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buck7986

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
You play her games and when she tries to zap you, you fight back by either being mage enough or having a certain item. It'll proceed from there.

Edit: But, as Doug said, if you're not a worshipper of Shalia, you're stuck with infinite 'game nights', even if they get spiced up a bit.

And what can I do with the pieces of scrap that I win at game night? I have currently 4 of them.
Do you mean 'Cimerian scrap'? There's a girl who collects that kind of stuff... If you haven't found her, I think the name of the item is a pretty good hint.

Edit. Spoilers, ninja-Doug!

Reactions: Buck7986

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Here's one I've wondered about for a while. The Shalia storyline is intertwined with Satella, and is gated to only worshipers of Shalia.

Is there a similar storyline anywhere in the game for worshiping the god of light, or for worshiping neither?

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
The Shalia storyline is intertwined with Satella, and is gated to only worshipers of Shalia.
Well, you can proceed quite some distance with Satella without being a night cultist. But the Shalia parts are indeed exclusive to them.

Is there a similar storyline anywhere in the game for worshiping the god of light, or for worshiping neither?
Not that I know of, and the chapter 2 script holds no indication that anything has changed on that front, either. I think the closest you get is Gizel's junkyard scene, and the 'theological' discussion you can have with Willow's 'aunt'.

It was a major reason why I introduced 'good' and 'neutral' Shalia worshippers in Bonanza. Seemed unfair to block major parts of the storyline from them.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Satella events are available for everyone, no matter which god MC worships; Shalia events, on the contrary, only happen if MC worships her (it makes sense since a goddess like her wouldn't be interested in someone who hasn't faith in her). So, if you want to see such events but don't want to restart from the beginning, here's what you can do:

-) open renpy console by pressing shift+o (if it doesn't work it means the console is disabled and must be enabled)
-) type "call shalia1" for first Shalia event
-) after the first game night, type "call shalia2"
-) 3rd event normally happens after Satella's love reaches 25, type [Satella.love] to check it or ignore it if you like; type "call shalia3"
-) 4th event unlocks when Satella's love is 50; type "call shalia4"
-) last event is not a dream, it happens when MC is going to end the day and unlocks when Satella's love is 75; type "call shalia_visit"; it is the last event of Shalia side story and also interrupts game nights with Satella

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
It's probably easier to just console ' MC.god = "Shalia" ' before you go to blackmail the Captain with the crystal. Even afterwards, I think the only thing you miss by temporarily becoming a Shalia follower is the first scene (shalia1).

Afterwards, change religion again by consoling ' MC.god = "Arios" ' or ' MC.god = None '. Or don't, if she convinced you that her worship is superiour. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: forthewins
4.60 star(s) 44 Votes