Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You're right, there was a typo in one of the names, the correct name is Claudius. So, we have 3 more girls with 2 or more votes now, for a total of 11 girls fighting for the final stage. The new entries are:

Megumi Tadokoro (Food Wars) 1556297325230.png
Nero Claudius (Fate) 1556297385775.png
Yaoyorozu Momo (Boku No Hero Academy) 1556297457030.png

Nothing to say about them; they are 3 authentic beauties, each one worthy to represent her type of girl.
Meanwhile, Rem scored 3 votes, gaining the temporary top of the ranking.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Sure thing! The tagging system has been changed a little but only for adding some more tags, like "happy" and "sad", so basically any existing girl pack will work fine with 0.15 version.

By the way, this is not the official release yet and may still have some bugs (it hasn't been tested); consider it as an alpha release.

One last thing: I'm moving the discussion about BK best girl 2019 contest , so to leave free space for 0.15 test discussion and bug reports.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Update about 0.15 release: Goldo will be off for 2 weeks, this will be the time we'll dedicate to test 0.15 alpha. After that time, when he comes back he will fix anything required and release official 0.15 version. There won't be any further delays.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Hello everyone, i hope someone can explain me how it works with that discilplin system. If the girl refusing to work then i start disciplin her with the scolding and wait for the next day if its repeat then i take the next one?
Currently i have the problem that i can disciplin one girl so much i want she always refuse to work.

So can somebody pls write down how the mechanic works pls?!

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Hello everyone, i hope someone can explain me how it works with that discilplin system. If the girl refusing to work then i start disciplin her with the scolding and wait for the next day if its repeat then i take the next one?
Currently i have the problem that i can disciplin one girl so much i want she always refuse to work.
Just rape them and beat them for any disobidience or bad results, to make them fear you. Refusing to work happened maybe twice to me. You play as slave trainer for fuck sake, not kindergarden teacher.

BTW somebody has list of spells and talents for all the classes?

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
The problem is that discipline didnt change the situation. She always dont want work. So something is in that thinking not correct i think.

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
The problem is that discipline didnt change the situation. She always dont want work. So something is in that thinking not correct i think.
its not that hard bro there will be two route that fear base and love base but some girls are afraid to do certain things untill you remove their negative quirks there will be chance she will refuse your orders.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
To be fair the formula for obedience has been changed at one point because it was busted. Girls of C Rank with stats close to the rank max had a negative chance to obey or something like that. The file in the OP still has the bad formula but the 0.15 release candidate on HHS is fixed (it *may* have other bugs though).

Luxed

Aug 20, 2018
There is still a problem with the security. When u reach "endless" mode u stack up on money and wont have a way to spend it so the security lvl rises. I have max security and some girls with the bride skill but once i am over 1,100,000 my threat lvl is high and i cant do anything about it. Also i have noticed that when u buy legendary gear and sell it afterwards u have more money than before. So u could just repeat that and exploit the shop.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Well the point is that the girl was working all over the time as gaisha and after i punish her really hard after the second time of disobeying i had the problem no dicipline change the situation of disobeying and also to do nothing did also not change it, so i had sold her and take a new on. In which file is the function for the obeying then i will rewrite at my self :)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
@Thunderbolt : which version are you currently playing? 0.15 improved the obedience check to see if girls work or not, maybe you have 0.14 version or older? Btw if you try to change her work and praise her in case she works well, her obedience checks will be better. Until 0.14 some girls with strong personality could refuse do do certain works, like it happens when they don't do specific sexual acts.

@Luxed : Security has been improved a lot lately, but if you still find it difficult to avoid bad events because of you have too much money, remember that there is a way to keep girls safe and spend gold to lower such factor: close the brothel for a few days and give the girls max upkeep cost, your money will go down quickly and no one will be able to harm your slaves; when your money is no more a heavy factor for threat level, reopen the brothel and set girls upkeeps to a normal level (or not, if you still want to spend a lot).

Trader class has skills which allow MC to sell item for a better price; with very high charisma it becomes a new form of gaining money, since MC becomes able to gain more than he spends when purchasing items at market. It is not a bug, it's probably the best achievement for the Trader class.

@juanito : Unfortunately there's no Mac version yet, I'll ask Goldo about it when he comes back.

@rangaru : gonna post a list of spells for each class later today.

Oh, and don't foget guys to follow the other thread too, the link is in my signature: events, mods, girls packs and much more about BK!

Reactions: juanito

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
@Thunderbolt : which version are you currently playing? 0.15 improved the obedience check to see if girls work or not, maybe you have 0.14 version or older? Btw if you try to change her work and praise her in case she works well, her obedience checks will be better. Until 0.14 some girls with strong personality could refuse do do certain works, like it happens when they don't do specific sexual acts.
Well 1.14. I will now test the new Version.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
LIST OF CLASS SPELLS

Here's a list of spells and powers of the 3 classes. I haven't listed them in order of acquisition, sorry, but you can figure out that the most powerful are learned in late levels.
All the classes have 25 levels, almost every level brings a new spell or power.

Each spell will be described in this way:
name (cost) - effect.
Passive powers have no cost and will be described like this:
name - effect

WARRIOR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WIZARD

TRADER

Reactions: Ego Orb and rangaru

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My first 2 weeks (game time) of gameplay went smooth; can't wait to see the new events :)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Oh, really? Goldo must have missed such contingency; well, it won't be fixed soon but I'll take care of reporting it to him, meanwhile everyone please remind to insert a number when playing dice with Satella, ok?

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes