Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
2) If not, do you recommend me any other game that follows the girl pack model?
The girl pack model, not really. But somewhat similar games I would recommend are Free Cities (text only, but you can add custom pics/animated pics for each girl. Still updated version is not on f95, but on github.) and Portals of Phereon (Amazing art style and in-depth combat. One of my favs).

Aptugz

Oct 5, 2020
Is it something buggy/confusing/seemingly half-finished, or just themes/mechanics you don't like?
I definitely love the basic mechanics of the game, there are a lot of good ideas, but the girls' training still feels a bit grindy.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Whoremaster is the only one I know. Pytfall packs are largely unusable, and right now I don't recall any other games with significant numbers of girl packs.
Brothel Sim 2 Sim Brothel 2 exists, and similarly uses net-collected R34 imagery, but I think it's all added by the dev team, not community collected. I haven't looked at it in years, so I cannot talk to how active it currently is as a project.

Last edited:

stingldingl

Mar 7, 2017
I played around with the game files a bit today, and I got .webm files added to girlpacks to work. I'll test some more, then share the result :)

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Are there packs that include taimanin characters ?

Looking at the pack list, it looks like there are two different packs for a character named Mizuki Yukikaze.

In general, if we are aware of the existence of a pack, it should be listed in that google doc.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018

Looking at the pack list, it looks like there are two different packs for a character named Mizuki Yukikaze.

In general, if we are aware of the existence of a pack, it should be listed in that google doc.
Thanks a lot dude. I was asking because they're probably my favorite girls and I remember playing a management game where there was all the taimanin girls, but I can't remember if that was brother king or whoremaster.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I played around with the game files a bit today, and I got .webm files added to girlpacks to work. I'll test some more, then share the result :)
For 0.2 they already work. I could be wrong, but making animations work for 0.15b won't really matter unless the main file that everyone downloads gets updated, which is unlikely.

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
Thanks a lot dude. I was asking because they're probably my favorite girls and I remember playing a management game where there was all the taimanin girls, but I can't remember if that was brother king or whoremaster.
I currently am in the process of tagging packs for a couple of the Taimanin cast (4 by my last recount) so they will be coming out.... sometime lol

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Is there a way to increase the maximum number of girls over 32 for this version of the game?
The farm will hold some more.

But ignoring the farm, there is currently no way to do it in the game directly. That said, it can be done in the console mode, where you can directly edit most variables in Ren'py. I know it can be done, but I don't remember what exact variables you need to set. I remember it was a list variable where you set the max and min for each brothel rank, and could thus set the maximum for the top rank to ridiculously high numbers.

If someone else does not speak up with the exact variable name/assignment comment syntax, I'll try to dig it up out of the history of the threads for the main BK board. I know that's where I got it originally from.

Last edited:

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
Found a shortcut way to find it, without having to dig through the forum history.

Below is the history from my playing with the console of the game. Even though I did this a year or so ago, the command is still right there in the history. I've highlighted the one you want. You'll need to type out the whole command. I don't know if any shorter version is safe. The key is the last number, which is set to 100 in the one below. You'll want to edit that number to as high as you want for how many girls you want as your maximum.

And Shift-O to enter console mode.

1603219203772.png

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I don't know if any shorter version is safe.
E.g. 'bro_capacity[5] = [16,33]' or 'bro_capacity[7][1] = 99'.

For a more permanent solution, it's easier to edit the same values directly in BKsettings.rpy.

Edit: Tagging 'max bedrooms', 'max girls', 'max rooms', 'brothel capacity', 'brothel size'.

Last edited:

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
E.g. 'bro_capacity[5] = [16,33]' or 'bro_capacity[7][1] = 99'.

For a more permanent solution, it's easier to edit the same values directly in BKsettings.rpy.
Since bro_capacity seems to be a dict variable, the shorter console equivalent of Leortha's command would be bro_capacity[7] = [24,100] to set upper limit 100 for the final brothel that has key = 7.

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Hi guys, new patch for 0.2 bugtest version:

Just a reminder: 0.2 is still a work in progress, not officially released yet, so if you want to play safe you need to get 0.15b (see OP for links)

Reactions: Reij

ripleysonic

Jan 5, 2019
The farm will hold some more.

But ignoring the farm, there is currently no way to do it in the game directly. That said, it can be done in the console mode, where you can directly edit most variables in Ren'py. I know it can be done, but I don't remember what exact variables you need to set. I remember it was a list variable where you set the max and min for each brothel rank, and could thus set the maximum for the top rank to ridiculously high numbers.

If someone else does not speak up with the exact variable name/assignment comment syntax, I'll try to dig it up out of the history of the threads for the main BK board. I know that's where I got it originally from.
The farm? I don't have the farm. how do i get that?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
To unlock the farm:

-) go to Slums-Farm and meet the farmer Goldie, she will tell you about her problem. Try to help her
-) meet Gizel the dark elf girl at the market, then in the junkyard
-) to the farm again, this time with Gizel. Sex with Goldie (you'll run out of APs).
-) the following day, go to the farm once more, meet Goldie and Gizel. Farm unlocked

If you need instructions about the farm, you can ask Gizel

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
A couple of notes.

1) The farm is where the more extreme content/pics go. Bestiality and tentacle/monster rape pics, in particular. Fucking-machines and oversized dicks as well.

2) The farm is generally considered to be unbalanced (weak) compared to normal brothel operations. I've seen people say that it's the most efficient way to find fixations and phobias, though.

3) It's fine, however, if you just want to store girls.

4) After you unlock the farm, you can unlock 4 merchants that supply... things... to the farm. Three are in zones in the Slums, and the last is in one of the zones that unlock in chapter 2.

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
5) As you get the first of each type of... thing... for your farm, you can visit the farm for a scene with Gizel and that type of thing (Beast, Monster, Machine, or Stallion/Big Dick)

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes