zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

nud.png

1653097458421.png
1653097378051.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão 0.5

Reactions: jamonserrano

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
So I played through the game for the first time and here are something's I would like to see improved upon.

1. The whole gaining favor with the girls is a killer grind to the point where I just skipped it all together. Either make gifts daily instead of weekly or give more points from talking to them, or maybe do a mix of both.

2. The training menu needs a change as well. Having to spam click to train them needs to go and let us train them by adding an option to allow us to do it by x5 and or x10.

3. The gym needs more training ranks. I think 3 more would do

4. The store needs a rework because by the time you're at the endgame I never use it. If you decided to do the change from the first suggestion, you could add the gifts here, so we can buy them.

Other than those things, I like the game a lot and look forward to new updates. I'll edit this if I want to add any more things that I see changed

Fiko515

Apr 29, 2020
Once you clear the second Evaluation, you should get a visit from your Patron discussing "Corporate Wives".
hello im on evaluation 3 i have all girls apart from sophie 1000 energy and beat all brothels (with cheats tho the grind is hell) and i still didnt get sophie only thing left in content checker is reception event but i cant seem to trigger it

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
hello im on evaluation 3 i have all girls apart from sophie 1000 energy and beat all brothels (with cheats tho the grind is hell) and i still didnt get sophie only thing left in content checker is reception event but i cant seem to trigger it
If you cheated Stats you may have "overshot" the trigger; did you get a visit from the Boss / do you have your "Heirs Facility" built?

Fiko515

Apr 29, 2020
If you cheated Stats you may have "overshot" the trigger; did you get a visit from the Boss / do you have your "Heirs Facility" built?
ah sorry nevermind, i was sure i tried everything but it didnt occur to me that i should go to bank too.... looks like ive unlocked her. Now i can grind affection :p

Khed

May 27, 2019
Ok, maybe I'm just dumb but I can't get the corporate wife. I talk to her, they mention the CCTV and getting settled in, then I never see her again ever.

Is it planned to be able to knock up your prostitutes?
Click on the phone in your office bedroom during the day to call your wife

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
any plans to let us tell the other girls to stop taking contraceptive so we can sire with them then put them back on market? Or to be able to hire more with all the extra rooms available need more ppl to hire or waifu as Armstrong said she has 200 wives she can sire with so should we lol

manalost7

Jun 24, 2020
Anybody have a bug where you cannot finish the sex scene with sophia???(any scene from HJ to BJ to Fukin) i mean i got her to not use the contraceptive but now i can't do anything to her because the scene got stuck and cannot finish (cum) .... WTF???

Last edited:

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Anybody have a bug where you cannot finish the sex scene with sophia???(any scene from HJ to BJ to Fukin) i mean i got her to not use the contraceptive but now i can't do anything to her because the scene got stuck and cannot finish (cum) .... WTF???
How did you get her to not use contraceptive?

mrkhing

Khing Orchestra
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
New update Brothel Megacorporation 0.6:

Game is now also available to download on .

This update is mainly focused on fixes and some general improvements for the game. There are also 2 new courtesan events as well as some random flavour events in the residential complex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Be cool to game the system, to make money NOT whoreing out your whores, for you know, an actual harem :p

Oct 3, 2019
Looks cool, is there any plans to add married girls or those otherwise with partners? Thinking Casting Couch scenarios where the significant other doesn't know, combine that with the pregnancy feature and you'll have my full attention ;)

3.40 star(s) 36 Votes