Unity - Completed - Brothel Simulator [Final] [Furry Tails]

1. 2.00 star(s)

LetsPlayPlay

The game is just a repetetive and after the grindfest, you can buy some short animations... no real or challenging gameplay and there is no story either.
    This current game, could be a great minigame or something...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

oakwood

I did not expect much while i were downloading the game but sadly it is worse than even my low expectations. First of all name of the game is totally click bait or selltrap whatever u call it.. I could give 2 stars if its name was my idle brothel or drag and drop matchmaker or something like that. General mechanics + minigame is repetitive and easily gets boring. Additionally, the girls in the animations (so called training sessions) are completely different from what you drag and drop in the game... It feels like animation and the minigame are belongs to two different game..
  3. 1.00 star(s)

dsavaldorx

Pretty boring. The game itself is super simple with a repetitive gifs as the reward. The game needed the gallery to be interactive and allow for girls to be upgraded better using cash to get accessories or dresses. Possibly even change the aesthetics of the brothel to attract more customer.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

talosparoxi

wow this honestly isn't even worth downloading, it's barely worth me taking my time to review.
    There is no story or characters at all in this game.
    the gameplay is a low effort flash game style arcade game, where you drag icons to match those that come up.
    As far as fap material goes you play the game to earn cash which can be used to unlock around 15 gifs of 3d animated sex.
    And that's it, that's the whole game. It's the kind of game that got made and put on steam to trick horny teenagers out of their money.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

rickdavidson5

TLDR: Don't bother, would be quicker to look at renders online
    ---
    Management games are a lot like managers. I don't want to see any micro managing. you spend the game dragging icons around the screen unless you've tailored a girl to a specific client so they can auto complete their encounter, but if the client doesn't come in you have to do this dragging.

Honestly just adding key binds would have made the game more enjoyable.
    im pretty sure the 4 girls have the same model with different hair / clothes. renders are decent disconnected from the main game loop.

Honestly feels like a quick buck game, they should have stick to their nazi furry content
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ReMindED

The gameplay loop is not fun and it's grindy, scenes you unlock feel disconnected to the game you are playing and while they generally look good they also have some texturing mistakes that kinda ruin that too.
    If you really want to give it a try just do the gameplay loop a few times and then cheat engine money in to unlock all the scenes, not worth the trouble to grind them legit.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Goblina Lover

it waste your time and the "gameplay" is just moving icons around, animation are just one boring loop that you have already seen. There is no real management, the difficulty is just its own jankiness.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

SBT01

This is not a game, this is a demo. I can't think this is a game.
    Copy, paste chairs. Copy, paste tables. Copy paste .........................................
    Copy, paste character models. Dress the characters in DIFFERENT clothes. Add a couple of animations to the gameplay. Add some animations of erotic content as a goal to play. Please, please tell me this is not [Completed] but a demo.
    Brothel Simulator?! host club.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Drakhor

Music is nice for a while, then becomes boring. Renders are OK, but we've seen better. Loops are ridiculously short. Chances to nut are pretty low unless you're an 18-year old virgin who calls everything a "scam".
  10. 1.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

Frankly not worth your time. What I imagined was that you would assign girls to men who had certain desires based upon what the girls were good at. The reality is the game is far more simple. You wait for a guy to sit down, drag an unoccupied girl to his table, and she sits down with him. Once that's done you're to drag the little symbols at the bottom right of the screen depending on what symbol pops up above the table.

The sex scenes are inorganic unlocks that you acquire by grinding for money by fulfilling the requirements in the above passage. The art for the scenes is good but honestly good 3D adult animations are a dime a dozen nowadays so I can't really say the quality justifies the grind.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

zombie666

As has been mentioned in comments, it's just an endless sequence of dragging "fetish" icons over top of a thought bubble. You can assign up to 3 "fetishes" to a girl once you've upgraded them enough. It's a lot of grind and not very fun, IMO.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

DedL0l

Gave this a try despite seeing all of the dev's previous games and its reviews, cause of the models and the gameplay looks good and sounds interesting, respectively.

SImple gamplay drag and drop action pieces, you spend money on the gallery while you gain hearts (way too damn slow) to upgrade your women.

Its okay but dont expect to fap so soon, the girls dont do anything except walk and sit. Yep, thats pretty much about this game