Unity - Completed - Brothel Simulator II [Final] [Furry Tails]

1. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

It's not a Brothel Simulator but more a Stripclub Manager.
    You send girls to dance or to customers, then you have to click some icons on if they pop up to generate more money and "diamonds".
    It has no progress or anything, you doing anything just to grind money and this "diamonds" which allows you to unlock the gallery, which is pretty slim as well.
    Th gallery is also very simple. Some rendered videos, which have a good quality, but that's it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

consumptionist

v. complete

When i think of a brothel simulator i think lots of guys visiting an establishment, that you run, filled with girls wanting to fuck the money out of their wallets.
    i also think profit and loss, like any business and health checks, keeping the girls happy and providing a safe working environment and building a customer base.
    of course you get to recruit and test run all new prospective employees so you can micro manage all aspects of a brothel.

yeah this is nothing like that. this is more like a strip club minor management game that also has sex in it. if the developer has ever set foot in a brothel other than their own dreams i would be more than surprised..

it has some good points as it looks fairly good but viewing angle is a bitch and most of the time is spent realigning the camera for a better, though never full, overview. why it needs to zoom in for every girls interaction i will never know as it is just pointlessly annoying.

but the main reason i give this a poor rating is that all this is, is a scene unlocker. make money to unlock more options to make more money to eventually unlock scenes.

i will be honest and say i only played half a dozen sessions and unlocked a few things but the whole time i felt bored. that was indeed the first and constant thought running through my head during each 5 minute session, 'this is boring'. how does anyone make a brothel game boring?

not the first time this developer has written an overview that fails miserably to deliver anywhere near what it describes and, i suspect, will not be even close to the last.

just not worth the time it will take to even see a scene if the journey to get to it is just boring