browser out of date bug??

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
im having trouble with this site its telling me my browser is out of date but I use Microsoft edge and its updated
Please update your browser to continue!
We've detected you're using a browser that is at least 4-5 years out of date, and doesn't support newer web standards. There are better, faster and more secure alternatives available.

ok, it seems to fix itself, mine is back working again.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Same here, but with opera. Few hours ago everything was fine.
Chrome works fine, though. But I use opera as my main browser, so I would like to continue visit this site with it.

Reactions: XV71

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Thank Fuck it aint just me, I'm using Vivaldi 4.0.2312.33 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
have to keep closing browser & Reopening it, Have tried clearing cookies to no avail :unsure:

*EDIT* All other sites 'seem' OK, Just problem here.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Ok, I noticed that discord on my browser also doesn't load pictures and patreon pages don't load properly. Just by accident I tried to turn off my adblock and everything is working now, lol! After that I tried to update adblock filters and now everything is working as well as adblock.

Reactions: autizboyz

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I currently have the same problem on Chrome v 91.0.4472.124 (64-bit) after a recent update today. Firefox (probably hopelessly outdated because I never use this one) works fine.