VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Bubblegum Adventure [v0.5] [Incutia]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Miot

hella scenes, sexy thick princess bubblegum, and drawn pretty well. It's also pretty short witch for these types of games can be a double edged sword. I wish this game had a more fleshed out plot, but what we got is pretty good none the less. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't anything crazy.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Probably the most average game I've ever played on here. I mean really all that can be said about it is it exists. Not good, not terrible, it just is what it is.

Short one, probably around 30 minutes to an hour at most.

There is only 1 choice that barely matters at the very end.

Art is pretty good.

Writing is pretty bad and/or pretty badly translated.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Cecylia

The line is nice, the animations at a decent level with a good selection of sexual positions, but the plot is painfully clichéd, uninteresting and with choices that are completely irrelevant because they will lead you to the same situation anyway.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

closetpervert904

Solid Demo showing a lot of potential. The Art and love is there. I'm always glad to see animation. In the future would love to see branching narratives, a more fleshed out story, and down the line multiple endings. While i'm not personally against original charaters i'm looking forward to seeing more familiar faces.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

King of fish

Incredible art and very promising however sound effects are often truncated and grammer is in need of a proper translation/redo.
    In general a very promising first game that could do with a spell checker.