Others Unity Bubblegum Sunday [v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2] [Albatross]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
bubble_ban.png

Overview:
Bubblegum Sunday is an Erotic RPG with heavy dress-up aspects. The game takes place in Siren City, a place brimming with nightlife and sexual energy. To make ends meet, you decide to make money the quickest way you know how: sex work.
Earn your money by night and spend it during the day, so you can create the perfect* you! You can create many different looks using the wide variety of clothing, hairstyles, and more.
You will encounter many different characters with unique story lines to follow. Do you dare to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-25
Release Date: 2023-04-24
Developer: Albatross
Censored: No
Version: v0.016 - Dressup Preview 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Comics
Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Bubblegum Dressup Preview 2
Win: - - -

Bubblegum Sunday v0.001
Win: - - -

Bubblegum Sunday Alpha 307
Win
: - - -
Android: - - -

bg_01.jpg bg_02.jpg ad_02.gif bg_03.png

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You start off as an average looking character; the customization ranges from clothing & accessories, to breast augmentations, you can even get a tan, either naturally or artificially.

The performance is good, however, the interface is totally NOT friendly for PC.

Tired of waiting tables or flirting with patrons? :sneaky: Well, you can just get naked and have a club-floor gangbang!
Like it or not this is the pinnacle of H games right here.

BUBBLEGUM + bt.jpg = DING DONG

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
In this game you can basically just customize your character and you can make her naked. But there is no actual sex scenes. You can for example just click to do a sex related job but there are no sex scenes.
Thanks, tried it out a bit myself. The art is pretty good and it looks like there a lot of customization options so as long as there is nudity I don't really mind the no sexual content stuff.

Reactions: spenk

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Never thought that I'd ask such a question here, but...How do you shave in this game?

EDIT: Found it! You just have to wait until you unlock the Blossom Clinic. There you can get Lip Fillers, Breast Augmentation Surgery and, for some reason, Shaving for the low, low price of 100$...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 219172

looks good to me. the topic is good. I give it a try :cool:

Reactions: spenk

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Well, not a bad idea. Needs a lot of polishing, new additions but I dare to say it's gonna be good. Just need to wait for 5-7 updates.

cptndarling

Aug 16, 2016
Game seems to crash right at the start when roommate says you can go freshen up in the bathroom.
Running this through wine (wine2.3, emulating Windows 7).

Code:
############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
ShaderName: sh_lut

memory:67:22: error: syntax error, unexpected NEW_IDENTIFIER

at gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_hair_over_Draw_0 (line -1)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is hardly any content i was done in 15 mins. (3 days in game)

Artwork is great

Its a nice proof of concept, At the moment its basically a dress up game and you can do all the dress up as part of the character selection screen right at the start.

You can purchase a few more clothes and hairstyles in the game but that is it. If you are after a FAP this game isn't worth it at the moment, but be great further down the line

It built for portrait mobile gaming and the controls are meant for touch screens. It does work on a PC but you need to keep in mind that its built for touch. I was confused about some of the controls to start with.

Cheat engine doesn't seem to work on this game, i was trying to add money but the game wasn't registering the value.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes