Ren'Py - Bubbles and Sisters [v0.1] [Bubbles and Sisters]

1. 5.00 star(s)

revan01010

Unique artwork potential is there also brown female is hot as hell hope the devs stay on the game for the long run as for the story is fine hope it doesn't get to complicated and stays simple ps hope brown female soon get her sex scene
  2. 4.00 star(s)

duddytuddy1222

This game has a good start but it would be immensely helped by some QOL updates.

You can easily get lost in the roaming. It would help if each arrow had a notice of where it leads.

The content is not bad for a new game, but I'm not sure about the art style. I don't usually like the art style presented in this game, but it works pretty well. Except the nipples on the girls. They are all the size of frisbees. It kinda ruins the boobs on each model that I've seen.

Overall, this game has a ton of potential and I see it becoming a huge favorite on this site for many people. It just needs to time to cook. Give it a few updates before you check it out.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Silkyvenom

So far so good. Maybe add a patch to remove step family part? Other than very enjoyable and keep up the great work. I don't have much to complain about once you get the story going its pretty straightforward.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MelonGod

Review for V0.1

Writing

- The writing is coherent and fits the pacing and plot of the game
    - The plot isn't very serious, which generally works with the game type; it's always refreshing to see a plot that isn't overused as much.
    - Dialogue between characters and, in general, flows well and is pretty fun.

Girls
    This is where I think the game really shines, the girls are straight-up just interesting; they do follow general "archetypes" of LIs but they're done well
    - Unique designs; I always appreciate when small aspects like height are considered in designs
    - Unique interactions; They all feel different when interacting with them

Game Design
    - Like many, I'm generally cautious when it comes to sandboxes, but I think this game does it well; the sandbox is a centralized location, and each room has icons to signify who's in there.
    - Tags are accurate
    - Scenes do seem to be animated

Overall, I'm pleasantly surprised with this game and would definitely recommend you try it. For a first release, It deserves 5/5 stars, and I hope it keeps it up.

(Emily is peak character design and best girl)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

review for v.0.1.

really fuckin good, great art, except the backgrounds those could use some work, but i get it why they are scuffed.
    decent writing.
    girls are all hot as fuck.
    animation was pretty good, solid nut busted to it.
    good luck to the dev.