4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
She will take a swim in the future.
Ahh that's why I was thinking how did she got so nerfed she had bigger boobs than Emily in the banner but had smaller boobs in tha game now it makes sense if her boobs gets bigger after taking a swim in that place.

halluva

May 18, 2017
All of the characters in the guide just say "I should wait" except for the mom that says "She seems stressed. I wonder if I could help." I've tried talking to her at every time of day and nothing seems to do anything. At night she mentions wanting kitchen appliances, but I have no idea how to get those.

Edit: I figured out that I still needed more ingredients for the tea (I was missing lavender). I wish the quest log had indicted to me that's what was locking me out of progress so I knew what I had to do. Saying I need to wait next to the yoga lady entry makes me think that I can't find the last ingredient (yet).

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbles and Sisters

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I don't know much about animation, but I have a question, does he do it in some program or some other way?
In my opinion, considering that the game was published a few months ago, the animations look good (y)

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
If you know a girl like Emily, for the love of God, flee. Protect your seed and escape this earth. Perhaps the universe itself is not wide enough to dodge this freaky-ass chick :WutFace:

That being said, the art for the sprites are so-so, but the art for the scenes is decent enough. Looking forward to more.

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
If you know a girl like Emily, for the love of God, flee. Protect your seed and escape this earth. Perhaps the universe itself is not wide enough to dodge this freaky-ass chick :WutFace:

That being said, the art for the sprites are so-so, but the art for the scenes is decent enough. Looking forward to more.
Yeah the sprites look a bit off and weird compared to art for the scenes and also the banner especially the face.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes