4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah the sprites look a bit off and weird compared to art for the scenes and also the banner especially the face.
That's why I asked if he uses some program or does it manually? The animations look good, but something just doesn't seem right to me and I don't know what :unsure:

LordOfPears12

Oct 8, 2018
stucks on the tea got lavender, roses and hotsauce anybody know where the jasmine is?
It should be in the meditation entrance or hall look for a splotch of purple.

Seriously why do the banner sprites look so good compares to the game ones.

The characters are... okay and forgettable. We got the tanned quirky girl, Sister who is anger missing the MC, and mom.

I like the art it's it's rought around the edges but still it's unique like me FR.

Bob the builder gets done dirty. I don't know what's the point of the character, future indirect netori moments?

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
That's why I asked if he uses some program or does it manually? The animations look good, but something just doesn't seem right to me and I don't know what :unsure:
Yo me the sprites just look lower quality or just worse art than the ones used in scenes and the banner.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Yo me the sprites just look lower quality or just worse art than the ones used in scenes and the banner.
That's not what I meant, I mean the animations in the game, they look good so I was wondering if these animations were made in a program or drawn by hand because I don't know anything about it

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The girls in the bath house you probably can't skip but they wont have have any of the kinks you described except maybe lesbian when there's a MFF threesome. The more hardcore kinks(No ntr) we would consider adding when there's a world map and we can easier put a seperate character in one location with a notification when you click them what it's gonna be about
Sounds like lesbian is going to be unavoidable and since you said the main girls can't be skipped then avoiding threesomes altogether is out too i suppose, which is a shame because i wanted to try this out due to the art being decent but i don't like lesbian/bi content so i'm just gonna take my leave.
And perhaps consider putting this info under planned tags or dev notes, it'll greatly help those who do not like it to move on and will make your life easier by not answering the same questions again and again.

Good luck.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
a number of the backgrounds in this game look like AI pictures, shouldn't this have the AI CG tag?
Is it possible that the animations are also made by AI or in some program? I don't know anything about animation and this is what I'm wondering, but no one has answered me so far...

Bubbles and Sisters

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2023
Is it possible that the animations are also made by AI or in some program? I don't know anything about animation and this is what I'm wondering, but no one has answered me so far...
The animations are made in the program Live 2D. We draw the character with a head layer, 2 hair layers, one eye layer etc etc. Then we have our animator rig it and move it around.

The only thing made with AI are the backgrounds and we're working on replacing them with every update now. Can see some pictures of that in the devlogs on itch

Reactions: gojira667

landon brice

Jan 15, 2018
The animations are made in the program Live 2D. We draw the character with a head layer, 2 hair layers, one eye layer etc etc. Then we have our animator rig it and move it around.

The only thing made with AI are the backgrounds and we're working on replacing them with every update now. Can see some pictures of that in the devlogs on itch
If I can be honest I'll keep the ai backgrounds and add more. Focus more on increasing the story plot and animations. Then start replacing the ai backgrounds later. I like a lot those ai arts, these 90's style of art are simplely gorgeous. I think you can focus more in a good story with human drawns than worryng with the backgrounds. Many games fails a lot with theyr development because they start to get lost with what they want to express than what they already had.
Well it's just my opinion anyway.

Good game.

Just a hint. Add better "hints". In game you get easily lost with what indeed is need to do.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017

Thanks for your answer, if you read my previous questions you will see that I just wanted to make sure if these animations were done manually or by AI because I really liked them, good job!

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes