Build-A-Bitch (Game Idea... maybe)

RyuTenshi

May 2, 2018
Sorry in advance if i posted this in the wrong place.

So after the latest episode (Episode 6) of Ishuzoku Reviewers (and loosing it when i saw "Build-A-Bitch" in the subs), i thought it might be an interesting concept for a game. But having no talent for drawing and modeling as well as having no idea how to program and develop a game, i thought i might give it a pitch here.

The basic idea would be pretty much what was seen in said episode.
Some sort of brothel simulator where instead of having actual girls you have parts with which your clients (and you) can build their girl (or whatever) starting with the body and looks all the way down to the personality.
In terms of progression you would start with just some basic parts and you have to buy/research/build new parts to increase your roster, and of course the classic build up your place thing to acomodate more visitors. And i also thought about some sort of cleaning and maintenance system, which would over time still force you to get some "regular" staff to keep the place running.
For the fun stuffs, as i already mentioned, you can build one yourself and have a go at it (gotta take care of that Quality Assurance) and of course you can take a peek at what your Customers are doing. Other than that i am just aware that this could have the potential to be quite the fetish fest going from the regular vanilla "humpty-dumpty" up all the way through the book.

If someone wants to pick up on this idea, feel free to take and go nuts with it since i already said have no idea how you would do something like that. Im just here spewing random brainfarts arround.

Reactions: Dicklerickle