Ren'Py - Abandoned - Build a City with Slaves [v0.1.6] [DrBlueBanana]

1. 2.00 star(s)

JB0208

Great concept. But this is a poor demo at best. It`s really bugy. Very little to do. And to actually playing the game takes forever. Just needs to grind repeating the same thing 100 times. Hopefully the next project will be better with a diffrent game flow. good luck
  2. 5.00 star(s)

solby

Thanks for update Dev your game, l wish much future again with action with beauty women, l wish Dev ~ please no women goblin or bad char women again too next update .
    l need beauty country and Citizens in it,
    good looking women its a good stars with player for you.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Su13n

I really wanted to like the game but the UI navigation is extremely clunky, some menus can't be properly exited, and it's very buggy in general (e.g., slave death's do not remove the slave from the house, meaning you cannot buy a new one after one dies). Graphics could've been nice if they weren't downscaled for some reason.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

loikl

Review only for version 1.4:

Repetitive, without a real or coherent story that indicates a real motivation (for a moment your girlfriend cheats on you, her lover sends you another world and... ready now to build a brothel because... yes.)

For now it's not a great project beyond a simple sex scene, but it's still in a very early stage.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BlaHard

Very cool game, something like 90 seconds slave but a lot more interesting. I like it even more then slaves of rome because it has dialogs, good sex scenes, interesting conception. Wait for more) Sorry for my bad english