[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Unpaid Building a team for Secrets of Wonderland

max1983nice

Feb 8, 2020
Hello,

During my free time I'm creating a engine for my adult game concept which work name is "Secrets of Wonderlands". Would be nice to find here a people with same goal as mine, to create nice adult game together.

About me:
I am a rich experienced programmer, working at the bank as a IT team leader so there is no problem for me to prepare all required technical solutions for that concept but ... I realize that I cannot make whole game alone (simply impossible).

About the game:
simply it's a visual novel based on "Summertime Saga" project but in my opinion I would like to make a story more complicated. Additionally there is a educational goal in my concept which would be nice appreciate by players (I hope). A game concept is related with a one family in the one city where they simply just moved in. The city (Wonderland) has a lot of secrets to discover. MC (main character) is a young boy, a member of the main family, he has no idea how big his sexuality may be (educational part) so he will be discovering a lot of pleasure in the new place. For now, main concept is prepared and ... let's say ... just scratched, but there is a huge flexibility to develop a story in many ways as a story writer may want.

Engine:
Im working at the engine right now but also I have some work done. For example I did some tests with a solution for story changing which is pretty simple to deliver for the game prototype (used by google docs). Also I have prepared engine architecture that may be very flexible (there is possibility to extend a lot of game quest logics). One more thing is very important here, whole engine and game solution has been designed by myself so if we gonna need to change anything, so it's probably take day or two to make it done.

At least, I can offer big technical experience and would be nice to have also experienced people in the team - I'm really motivated to make hi-quality product.

Please, feel free to comment/ask/message me.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
This sounds interesting. I'd be interested in helping you create this game as a writer. Do you have discord?

D

Deleted member 46460

You found a writer? I have some experience (not released tho) and I'm looking for a project

Discord is Bytor#5053

Reactions: max1983nice