• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Share Unpaid Building a team to work on a new project

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
Project:
- I am actually trying to build up a team to start building a game together. We are already two. A programmer and me, a writer. We plan to develop a 3D game, on unity or unreal (the programmer has a preference for unity).

Developer:
- For now, there is no patreon or any other page.

Looking for:
- 3D artists/s to build up everything that is 3d related. We will need someone that can work with lights, create detailed environments as well as 3D characters, and animations.
- Programmers

Employment Type:
- Revenue share

Work commitment:
- The project aimed actually can require a long term approach.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord : K0bb#6190

Job Description:
- Aiming to developp a game on a 3d engine (unity or unreal, probably unity), we are looking for 3D artist/s and programmer/s.
Depending on the project size, we will look for writer/s too.

Additional comments:
- feel free to contact pm me here or directly on discord to discuss further about it all.