Aug 4, 2017
Project:
No name yet

Developer:
- Just me for now. Patreon just started:

Looking for:
- RPGM MV developer.

Employment Type:
- We will share all income as soon as we get patrons.

Work commitment:
- Long term. Full-time not needed.

Preferred method of contact:
- discord: pastreloks#0465

Job Description:
Hello, I'm Aromabish. I want to create a game in a memory of my friend. If you want details, I'll write them in discord.
I'm looking for a people, who are interested in making something new in adult games area.
- We won't just use RPGM MV's basic functionality, that's why I need an experienced RPGM MV user, who understand all aspects and can work with plugins ( such as layer plugin, additional frames, custom battle etc. ).
- Composer should know how to work with samples. Reaper knowledge or anything similar would be good.
- Translator Ru-Eng needed as this game will be bilingual. More languages will come If project will grow.

Additional comments:
Please don't contact me if you aren't ready to take on serious work. I'm tired of lazy people here.

Fem MC based game with strong impact of player's choices.
Most renders for demo version are done, but everything else needs to be created again because my friend is no longer.
Yet this is another zombie apocalypse game, but it will contain something what was lost in old times. Further details in discord.

Last edited:

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
Hi, you are from rare dev, who look at music part :) here is music from my studio partner:

Nickname: EROYAL , credited by The Rope Dude

Eroyal is ready to be part of every good project and make his unique hi level music compositions :)
Im his agent, because he don't use English :)

ZheroGMR

Mar 20, 2022
Hey, if you are still interested in someone for game music, I have some experience in music production (I am currently studying a degree in Music Production), I have worked with FL Studio and I currently work with Logic pro, I am perfectly fine without payment until the release of the patreon and first versions of the game.
If you think I can be of help for your project, I am delighted to work with you.

My discord is - ZheroGM#4921