Building a team

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Hey guys! I'm going straight to the point, I have some ideas i would love to see in a game, but i had just started learning Ren'py and I'm not any good as an artist, so I just thought that other people could be in a similar situation and we could improve our skills, together!

I'm looking for a programmer and an artist that are willing to team up and start developing a game, as I myself dont have enough experience developing games i'm not asking you to be the best one out there, if you are willing to improve your skills and work with a team to build some nice games you already have all that I ask for.

As I said before, i have some ideas to a long run game that's my main goal to develop it at some point, but we probably will start with some small projects to learn how each one of us works and also improve our skills as developers and as a team.

As a starting point I thought a small group of 3 to 5 people would be the best call, so if you are interested please let me know, if what you read is what you are looking for, it surely would be a great to work with you!

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe add a Link to this thread and a the title into your signature and roam around the forum some days, it's at least raising your chances to find some people :)
Code:
[URL=https://f95zone.com/threads/building-a-team.9653/]Looking for an Artist and Programmer to start up a Team[/URL]
Good luck with your games! :)

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Maybe add a Link to this thread and a the title into your signature and roam around the forum some days, it's at least raising your chances to find some people :)
Code:
[URL=https://f95zone.com/threads/building-a-team.9653/]Looking for an Artist and Programmer to start up a Team[/URL]
Good luck with your games! :)
Thanks, will do it! :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey guys! I'm going straight to the point, I have some ideas i would love to see in a game, but i had just started learning Ren'py and I'm not any good as an artist, so I just thought that other people could be in a similar situation and we could improve our skills, together!

I'm looking for a programmer and an artist that are willing to team up and start developing a game, as I myself dont have enough experience developing games i'm not asking you to be the best one out there, if you are willing to improve your skills and work with a team to build some nice games you already have all that I ask for.

As I said before, i have some ideas to a long run game that's my main goal to develop it at some point, but we probably will start with some small projects to learn how each one of us works and also improve our skills as developers and as a team.

As a starting point I thought a small group of 3 to 5 people would be the best call, so if you are interested please let me know, if what you read is what you are looking for, it surely would be a great to work with you!
I have a friend who's a 2D artist who I was talking to yesterday who might be interested in a game? If you're interested in 2D that is. She's pretty good, I tried to get her on my game before, but she wasn't ready. If you're interested and you've got a story developed enough to be worth her your way. But she's a good friend, so you have to promise me that you'll see this through and not leave her hanging.

Reactions: Palanto and TheKyu

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I have a friend who's a 2D artist who I was talking to yesterday who might be interested in a game? If you're interested in 2D that is. She's pretty good, I tried to get her on my game before, but she wasn't ready. If you're interested and you've got a story developed enough to be worth her your way. But she's a good friend, so you have to promise me that you'll see this through and not leave her hanging.
Right now the plan is to gather a team then brainstorm our ideas so we can build a game we all would like to do. I do have a basic storyline with some points of interests but its not fully developed yet. It would be great to talk with your friend if she is interested in joining the project. =]

Reactions: Palanto

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Right now the plan is to gather a team then brainstorm our ideas so we can build a game we all would like to do. I do have a basic storyline with some points of interests but its not fully developed yet. It would be great to talk with your friend if she is interested in joining the project. =]
All right, I'll talk to her soon. If she's interested she'll join and respond.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
So you have nothing besides this thread.

odpsl

Feb 6, 2018
Well, it's a start. Let's see where it leads..:)
I have some ideas for some games myself, but not sure to follow them. I like to do everything by myself, but it seem it could be easier (or more complicated?) with a team. Well, good luck!

PrinceRe

Nov 14, 2017
Ι am a 3D artist. I can help with renders and creating the characters. Also I have real good scripting skills (meaning scenario wise) not coding. I code but C# and Unity based stuff. I am at medium level at python (only 3 years) If you are interested send me a pm.

Rise7

May 16, 2017
Would be cool to join, I have quite a good amount of experience programming in Unity.