Unity - Completed - Bukkake Mess Feeler [Final] [Nuts Pecker]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's...
    I don't know, it's kinda dull, just because it's a really basic tentacle sex game.
    The girl you pick decides what hole you use, so there's no way to do oral with the cow, or vaginal with the dog.
    The game's cute, but simple. If it was trying to be much more than that, I'd probably rate it lower, but it's really only intended to be a minigame, so I'll be nice.
    I really wish you could dump some eggs into the girls, or cumflate them or something, it seems like kind of a waste to do such a basic animation and not have it result in something other than a creampie.

Also, don't bother with the story mode, it's just dialogue that interrupts you and ends the gameplay after a bit.

Side-side note, you use all three mouse buttons. The game isn't super clear about it, but each of your tentacle skills are assigned to different buttons on your mouse.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

EmDotRand

I played this game based on the tittle alone and oh boy did it deliver. Even on the title screen your character, Feelers, demonstrates the majority of the game: spraying girls with an endless stream of cum. Even the default controls has a dedicated button to hose your lass of choice with semen and 3 different shot types to choose from.

Pros:
    • Easy and fun to use controls
    • OK variety of girls and poses
    • The game's exactly what it says on the tin
    • You can give girls a bath just to dirty them again.

Cons:
    • One girl, one hole
    • Pointless Story mode - I don't mind a little dialogue but it didn't need to interrupt the game in this case, especially when it often describes what's being shown anyway. Add the fact that story mod ends upon the heart meter reaching 100 ( happened quickly when I hosed a girl relentlessly) and it makes me wonder what's the point. It would be more elegant to just have endless mode with a sprinkle of speech on the side.
    • Not the creamiest looking spunk. Might just be an art style thing.
    Overall a cute and succinct diversion.