Bulges

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I'm trying to learn Daz in the last few weeks, so i do not know half of what is out there, so forgive me for that.

But i'm trying to make realistic bulges for the guys when still wearing something, like pants, boxers, swimming trunks etc.
In many games i see that the guy has a 15 inch dick when naked, yet when wearing swimming pants, that all but disappears.
Same with pretty much all of the futa's in games. 10 inch dick, yet in a bikini nothing is seen.

Are there any morphs or assets or any other way to create these realistic(ish) looking bulges?

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I'm trying to learn Daz in the last few weeks, so i do not know half of what is out there, so forgive me for that.

But i'm trying to make realistic bulges for the guys when still wearing something, like pants, boxers, swimming trunks etc.
In many games i see that the guy has a 15 inch dick when naked, yet when wearing swimming pants, that all but disappears.
Same with pretty much all of the futa's in games. 10 inch dick, yet in a bikini nothing is seen.

Are there any morphs or assets or any other way to create these realistic(ish) looking bulges?
Fit control has buldges. It's in the asset forum. I'm on my phone so it's too hard for me to link it.

Reactions: MG-Gaming

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017