Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
Dude's works takes so long to release that he moved on from MILFs to straight up GILFs smh... See ya in 5 years when I will realize that bookmarks section exists and I will start cleaning them up.

XimSama

Dec 5, 2023
Are we sure this isn't just a April's Fools? LazyPro did something like this with that Older lady from FF7 Remake awhile ago.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
That was my first reaction. 7D chess April Fools. If that's just copium then I dunno wtf he's doin
That could explain the radio silence so far. Maybe BS is actually working on a new full length animation with some reworked models and visuals. [COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM][COPIUM]

slashslayer

Apr 16, 2021
Signatures on demand. Feel free to use them!

View attachment 2266446

I'll put the rest in spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some shots are kinda meh with the cropping, but this is the best I could do with the signature's dimensions. It's most notable on the Tifa JAV Part 3 scenes, because Bulging thought it was a good idea to place his watermark near the middle of the screen. Overall I think they look decent enough.

Also, if you want a custom version with the scenes you like from these, feel free to dm me.

Update:
(2023.01.27) Added 2B Lipjob, Aerith Facial, Ellie Handjob, Serah Face Fucked and Sheva Anal signatures.
edited a new compilation of my favorite Tifa ones in my particularly favorite order
BulgingSIG-Tifa-7scenes-24fps-v5.gif

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes