Collection GIF Video Bulging Senpai Collection [2024-03-31] [Bulging Senpai]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes
Sep 6, 2018
Professional graphics, nice quality, but wtf with their faces ? No emotional, nothing, like dolls... It's only my opinion, maybe other like it, but I hope to see a little smile maybe, enjoyable process of their job, but nothing...

Thanks for torrent, I will seed it as much I can.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
The quality of these animations is amazing. Professional game level design for the most part. The only really janky part are the cumshots which is a shame.

Reactions: BloodyStatsPadding

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I remember a good portion of his animation when he started was blender. Not sure if he's still using it or cinema 4d or something else.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Saw 2b animation but don't think he has the sound version out yet. Plus he's working on a lightning handjob animation as well.

Reactions: Maleficent

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Hiya there :):),
Glad you are enjoying my animations :D. Makes me happy seeing people enjoy what I do ;D. Please consider supporting me on Patreon as making these animations is very hard work and takes a lot of time and effort. Thank you :):) see you there ;)
Is it really you or some fan making pose as him!?? :unsure: little supspious for me.

BrandonAndrews

Donor
Nov 16, 2017
Glad you are enjoying my animations :D. Makes me happy seeing people enjoy what I do ;D. Please consider supporting me on Patreon as making these animations is very hard work and takes a lot of time and effort. Thank you :):) see you there ;)
Thanks for making some quality stuff! You should get in touch with one of the mods for a content creator flair for your profile!

TzorRogo

Mar 19, 2019
You are doing great work I really like you're Resident evil stuff.
Specially Jill stuff since it's canon now that she has great deepthroating skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any chance we could see you're take on that scene?

BulgingSenpai

May 7, 2020
You are doing great work I really like you're Resident evil stuff.
Specially Jill stuff since it's canon now that she has great deepthroating skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any chance we could see you're take on that scene?
Full video will be available on my Patreon on May 15th :):). There is a test render right now on ;)
test 4.gif

• Love
Reactions: so1874 and iscokeit
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes