2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

shadablade

Nov 23, 2018
Yes. $573 in three months is barely any money. That's less than 200 bucks a month. How many hours would you be willing to work at a job if you got paid only $200 bucks a month?
considering all hes done is remove content he should really be paying you for what hes doing
if you really think this guy deserves any money for what hes doing you are mentally ill

shadowic

May 24, 2020
Yes. $573 in three months is barely any money. That's less than 200 bucks a month. How many hours would you be willing to work at a job if you got paid only $200 bucks a month?
Honestly? depends on where you live, 200$ a month is a full time (minimum wage) job over here.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
It will most likely be abandoned at some point just like the other remakes and remakes of this. It never makes it very far and usually ends around the same point.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
You have to work to sell your product that is business. He didn't even upload the last build here. Every time the game is listed in latest updates he advertising his game which gets him a chance at getting more subscribers. If I leave my product in the back room It doesn't sell. This game is nearly all old content his previous subscribers which I am one of has already played and paid for. Blacked and Bleached is on my harddrive it is literally the same game. He has to sell me his product and waiting 3 months for 20mb update is not motivating me to sub again. Is the fraternity videos even played in game yet? Those were in version 2 already. All the characters from build one in the game with no content still have no content in build 3.

I understand why people defend him. I like how he designed both games. I like his technical skill. He could do a small update(which this update was if you played version2) once a month and get more subscribers. He should have came out hard this time had a new build every month. I want to see him succeed so he doesn't abandon the game but he is going to have to put the effort in to build up some subscribers.

Last edited:
Reactions: fjoaiwejf;

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
EDIT:
found

source for top right pls

Last edited:
Reactions: shoker86

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
hold up... did they just pull a fast one and changed jia out with some dude for the female path??? now what's the point of being female anymore tsk tsk

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
I'd drop the job and move on, instead of lying to people to keep giving me money for paying me for 3 months, to do a day's worth of work. It's a waste of everyone's time, unless you get off on scamming people.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 37 Votes