2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
So this game lost... the white bull route, the female route, AND the black bull route. So it's literally just the cuck route?

Hopefully y'all just stop developing this game and just let this bull bunny cuck game iteration that's been trying to happen for the past like 2 years, to maybe idk... let it just die out? Cause every iteration either gets abandoned or as it is now just loses 75% of it's content.

Jul 9, 2017
Bull and Bunny paths are not abandoned but simply separated into different games to save on file size and simplify coding #see changelog. Dev said they are going to work on cuck path for a while thn start working on the other two. Imo it's good decision for bunny path cause earlier it was just a shadow of cuck path.
It's hilarious that you think those route will ever get updated. I'll tell you right now, that "focus on the one route I've actually made progress on for now then do the others later" will exist for a couple of updates, then become "I decided to drop those other routes regardless of the people that continued to support me in the hopes I would actually do anything for it" before you know it.

PequenoMenino

Mar 8, 2023
Nothing against those who like to be a spice for the other guys to come and fuck the girls, but when does the MC become a man? Why is there physics in the game if you only get beaten? And when is a sane person not going to buy a .38 and kill the guy who threatens his girl or family? What passivism is this?

And what's the name of the girl who plays the MC's red-haired girlfriend?

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
So this game lost... the white bull route, the female route, AND the black bull route. So it's literally just the cuck route?

Hopefully y'all just stop developing this game and just let this bull bunny cuck game iteration that's been trying to happen for the past like 2 years, to maybe idk... let it just die out? Cause every iteration either gets abandoned or as it is now just loses 75% of it's content.
Fuck at this point idc what route he uses but hope he just finishes the damn game lol

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Quote: "Removed Bull and Bunny routes to separate games to save on file size and simplify code."

This game was all dead ends and no content before that already.
Totally not a money grab move :ROFLMAO:

DriveBy

Feb 24, 2018
Plus: nothing lost.

The bull was just a bully. The kind of lowlife alpha a-hole that not even a ghetto mama wants around her house, because it makes her look bad.

The bunny route was the same as cuck, just seen through different eyes.

What's left is (like Candy1970 pointed out pointedly): "cucked bull shit"

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970
2.40 star(s) 37 Votes