2.40 star(s) 37 Votes
Feb 15, 2019
Nothing against those who like to be a spice for the other guys to come and fuck the girls, but when does the MC become a man? Why is there physics in the game if you only get beaten? And when is a sane person not going to buy a .38 and kill the guy who threatens his girl or family? What passivism is this?

And what's the name of the girl who plays the MC's red-haired girlfriend?
Jia Lissa

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
The first version was kind of good but now? It’s a real shit and there is a problem I wonder if anyone has it
it’s that I can’t proceed with the gf route she just disappeared and the bully also they just vanish and I only can continue with the step family route

Last edited:
Reactions: smiley12

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You need 1gb to be compressed? are you on like 1kbps or something
I can download 1GB in less than 5 minutes with my current internet provider, but i wanna play this one on android, it doesn't make any difference playing the compressed or the uncompressed one in small screen. And besides, 1gb is the minimum requirement for something to be compress in the request thread.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
the "original game" in discussion is called blacked and whited and he did not make that one lmao
I view Blacked or Bleached as the original game to this one made by Pallidus Nox and not the the older LONG ABANDONED game 'blacked and whited' that you refer to as this game really takes its roots from Blacked or Bleached by Pallidus Nox.

Flowers789

May 26, 2020
I view Blacked or Bleached as the original game to this one made by Pallidus Nox and not the the older LONG ABANDONED game 'blacked and whited' that you refer to as this game really takes its roots from Blacked or Bleached by Pallidus Nox.
Well considering most of the content is still from that long abandoned one and not the ripoff...

Jun 28, 2020
No one who has played abandoned games before will disagree with you. I thought the current game was the creator of a game that was abandoned in the past. I found out that it was made by someone else after a story came up in the current forum.

Reactions: Flowers789
2.40 star(s) 37 Votes