2.40 star(s) 37 Votes

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
too aroused to sleep but seeing zero option to bust one out.

I mean jesus not only did the entire bull route get taken out, and this game gets an update once in a blue moon, but it also is bugged to all hell and doesn't even function properly lmao. Please take this shit back to the lab, restore the cut content, or just hand it to someone else.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
How to fix sleep issue: open the folder called renpy/common and find 00console.rpy. open it with notepad and find & change config.console from false to config.console = true . save and restart game. once in game youll need to do shift+O to open console and type Arousal = 0 hit enter then escape. now you can sleep.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Seems like dev doesn't know what to do with the game, almost every update he changes the concept. I think it will be abandoned after several updates just like his previous game.
Yeah, I don't think there is any way that this gets continued for the long haul, if each update fundamentally changes the game. Something that also the happened the last time the creator tried with a game. One or two great releases, then suddenly realizing how much work all those paths would be, and then having no idea how to move on.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I remember the previous game having both the possibility of being a white male or a black male, but also either being cucked or cucking others.
This here seems to be solely from the white male's perspective, but what about the domination? I see a humiliation tag but no male domination, plus the previews only have black males in sex scenes. Are we being cucked in this game?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the dev has only one story that they want to tell and they would probably find it easier to do it if they dispensed with some conventions such as the sandbox and scoring system. After all, if this inhabits a reality where it is taken as a given that white people are doomed and essentially inferior it doesn't really matter if they go to their job or do exercise in the morning etc. The point of the game is to get discarded, crushed, and abandoned so you can sit in the darkness sobbing while your girl gets railed by a 50-year-old black guy so doing any of that stuff is against your interest. All jokes aside, every version of this game so far has been plagued with the same problem and that is that the game is built with character being an afterthought. It is really hard to get invested in a cardboard cutout and most of the characters fall into that category.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Seems like dev doesn't know what to do with the game, almost every update he changes the concept. I think it will be abandoned after several updates just like his previous game.
Where the game is now it's sooooo easy to expand on the cuckold aspect of it. Now that the MC has developed strong, erotic feelings and emotions thinking about his girlfriend with a black guy, and seeing her kiss her new boyfriend, if I was the writer that's what I'd be expanding on.

The MC already agrees with himself that he's incredibly turned on at the thought of his girlfriend with a black guy, and admits to himself he would love to see her do more, even when he sees her kissing her new black boyfriend, he admits he wants to sit his girlfriend down, and confess to her how aroused it makes him.

If I was the writer, I'd be focussing on that. With everything that the girlfriend is getting taught at the school about black guys, and her now getting turned on regarding black guys, even dating one behind her boyfriends back, there's so much you could do.

Have her send the MC pictures of her with her black boyfriend, have her tease MC while they're fooling around, make the MC tell girlfriend how badly he wants to see her getting fucked by her new black lover, locking MC in chastity etc etc. The game is actually in a really good place right now, in terms of possibilities going foreword. It just depends how lazy the developer is...

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not a big fan of cuck games, seeing this one had a dom/sub ratio and a ftiness stat, I assumed I could play around it to not play a cuck character, I've made every choices to raise MC's dom stat, no choice to raise his Sub stat yet he keep stuterring when speaking to Tyrese and other black guys or the teacher, I've even used cheat to get higher Dom and Fitness stat and nothing change.
I tried playing for quite some time but when I saw I had the choice between agreeing to open the relationship and having the GF cheating on MC and refusing and having the GF cheating on MC anyway, I just stopped playing this game.
it's not my jam but I still have to ask a serious question ? what is the point of the fitness and most importantly the Dom stat if it doesn't change the outcome of any scene ? not even in MC's behaviour ?

Reactions: DomGod

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I'm not a big fan of cuck games, seeing this one had a dom/sub ratio and a ftiness stat, I assumed I could play around it to not play a cuck character, I've made every choices to raise MC's dom stat, no choice to raise his Sub stat yet he keep stuterring when speaking to Tyrese and other black guys or the teacher, I've even used cheat to get higher Dom and Fitness stat and nothing change.
I tried playing for quite some time but when I saw I had the choice between agreeing to open the relationship and having the GF cheating on MC and refusing and having the GF cheating on MC anyway, I just stopped playing this game.
it's not my jam but I still have to ask a serious question ? what is the point of the fitness and most importantly the Dom stat if it doesn't change the outcome of any scene ? not even in MC's behaviour ?
white bully renders Screenshot 2023-10-30 011605.png
There is a 3D version coming up where you can play as White, Black and Asian Bully and Cuck.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 37 Votes