Seeking BULL POV (MC cucks and humiliates others)

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
Hey, i know its been asked but i am looking for other specific type of game where mc is the bull and cucks and humiliate other husband/bf of the girls.
I see alot of netorare stuff but not many 3d games where mc is proper bull, i guess its a niche category but there has to be atleast few games right.
Please if you guys could recommend any game like that possibly 3dcg ones. Hopefully the new tagging system is up and running soon so its easier to gind games

So far i have played few games like:
Personal trainer, The Engagement, Lost in Paradise, and few others i dont remember
I dont like swinger like game so please suggest game where mc is the only bull. Thank you

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Single scenes in:
-Long story short
-Nothing is forever
-away from home
-a life worth living (but you must either allow the mc's wife to be a hotwife or it will trigger the mc to be cucked...

Last edited:

r13p

Dec 12, 2022
any new game suggestions where mc is the bull?
Only one i know of is Hero Party Must Fall but its 2d. You can sissify the hero if u want and cuck him.
Other games are netori with single cuck scene like the post above said

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Only one i know of is Hero Party Must Fall but its 2d. You can sissify the hero if u want and cuck him.
Other games are netori with single cuck scene like the post above said
Sadly.

Away from home is the most favorable game in this list, as its netori for most of the LIs. However, its not cucking every time, and the cucks are not aware of being cucks, with exceptions of the Mom-Son Netoris.

Add "Maid to please" to the list. Cucking your Dad with your hot stepmom.