4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
The only problem is how quickly this got uploaded . Im grateful but at the same time could of waited a week to give Yamamoto some decent income, that inspirations gonna get hit and then we'll lose probably the only western located decent hentai artist who can draw (this guy doesnt trace...) manga/games. He's sold just shy 750 on both jap/eng. Dlsite takes at least half, so he's made a few thousand. But going by his twitter he was working on it often.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
The only problem is how quickly this got uploaded . Im grateful but at the same time could of waited a week to give Yamamoto some decent income, that inspirations gonna get hit and then we'll lose probably the only western located decent hentai artist who can draw (this guy doesnt trace...) manga/games. He's sold just shy 750 on both jap/eng. Dlsite takes at least half, so he's made a few thousand. But going by his twitter he was working on it often.
I just hope you bought it at least.

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
hmmm so am guess the next game is going to take place during the android arc I understand why he just straight up skipped the Saiyan arc she really wasn't in there at all

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
not bad i hope the next game

interspersed between bulma the slave while trying to escape and the king while capturing and enslaves the girls of the universe DB
including C18

Zkid95

Aug 6, 2017
I really hope this dude does every arc even up to super, there's 0 difference between his art style and the original Toriyama one, even down to the color palettes and feel.
I know it's insane isn't it?
I hate how big Bulma's boobs are but that's just my tastes, this shit is too spicy to pass up.

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
This just made me realize theres a horrible lack of Dragon Ball hentai games. The artstyle is not that hard to imitate.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Favorite images. Yamamoto is like the perfect Toriyama tracer, it's actually amazing how good he is at it and how well he can animate it all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
according to her facial expression, this doesnt look like rape at all. one of those fake 'rape' games, eh?

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes