3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ197489_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Bulma arrives on a mysterious island in search of the Dagon balls and
all the enemies on this island seem to want to rape her. Take caution!!
Animated sex scenes ;)

Updated: 2021-10-07
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough*

RJ197489_img_smp3.jpg RJ197489_img_smp2.jpg RJ197489_img_smp6.jpg RJ197489_img_smp5.jpg RJ197489_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you ! Need to watch this for updates

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Pretty much sums up Bulma's arc in the original Dragonball...rape magnet.

EDIT: Now that I've played it, I'm seriously impressed. Animations are very nice, love the spritework too.

Last edited:

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Would of been better if there was a set pattern for the fights....as in watch the rape scene the first time while learning what they use, then go back and beat them with new found knowledge......riding a turtle 20 times to roshi, to get beaten 20 times BY roshi, and then watch roshi get his dick sucked 20 times....I mean damn dude

Beat it finally...I guess Roshi was pretty hard, I got unlucky that he was the first one I tried to beat.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Would of been better if there was a set pattern for the fights....as in watch the rape scene the first time while learning what they use, then go back and beat them with new found knowledge......riding a turtle 20 times to roshi, to get beaten 20 times BY roshi, and then watch roshi get his dick sucked 20 times....I mean damn dude

Beat it finally...I guess Roshi was pretty hard, I got unlucky that he was the first one I tried to beat.
There is a set pattern for most except the Pilaf gang when I played. Yeah, a bit annoying. Also of note, you can just walk around the Pterodactyl guy and steal the Dragonball without fighting him.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
Here is a little guide I made myself on the enemy patterns in case anyone is having trouble. The way the game works is that the enemies throw a set pattern with only one correct answer out of three, after three rounds the one with the most damage wins i.e. 2 out of 3.

Throw these to win any fight. If you want to see the sex scene throw something else for at least 2 rounds.
(Note: the names are taken from in-game not the anime or manga)

Robber Bear (1 Star)
Rock
Rock
Rock

Paotai-Tai (2 Star)
Paper
Paper
Rock

Elon (3 Star)
Scissors
Rock
Rock

Dinosaur (4 Star)
Rock
Paper
Scissors

Kame (5 Star)
Paper
Paper
Rock

RR Soldier (6 Star)
- Hole Left of Robber Bear
Scissors
Scissors
Paper

Bilaf (7 Star)
- Key in Covered Jar in Left Room
Paper
Scissors
Paper

TheXela39

Apr 28, 2017
Hi, I have a problem with the game. When I launch it, it closes directly after. If someone have the solution it would be awesome.

Reactions: 95unsnagga
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes