Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
demo_ending.png

Overview:
Bunny Hunter is a RPG Hentai, exclusively for an adult audience. It's the "Fap and Laugh” kind of RPG. You play Ben the hunter, cursed by a witch, who will find himself flirting with human-looking bunnies ... and much more.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-05
Release Date: 2021-07-16
Developer: DO! Game - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

tJ9swr.jpg X5VYsZ.jpg Xa5Z2M.jpg 1n4GkO.jpg Fluffy_S2_03.png Orande_S2_05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The changelog sounds like quite a lot for a demo...

Edit: Completed it.
Positives:
The sex scenes aren't too bad, honestly. Several static images per scene.

Negatives:
The changelog lies. No endings at all aside from "This is the end of the demo". So I assume the log is for future content, which ispretty much the opposite of the changelog's purpose.
Three bunnies to sleep with, but you have to cheat to get the second sex scene for one of them. Unless I missed the purple cabbage somewhere.
The combat is tedious as hell with a TP system with every TP ability needing 20 or 30 points, but you only gain 3-4 points per attack meaning anything not a boss dies before you ever use one.
Leveling takes quite a while early on. Enemies start out only giving 1 xp, lol.
You get into random battles a LOT. Needs either the rate lowered, or an item that lowers it.
And finally... Absolutely needs a proofreader/editor. You can follow it without difficulty. It's not MTL level. But the missing words, letters, and terrible grammar are everywhere.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know in in this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?Can we breed our bunnies and make some lovely furry bunny kids?

drogre

Nov 25, 2017
The changelog sounds like quite a lot for a demo...

Edit: Completed it.
Positives:
The sex scenes aren't too bad, honestly. Several static images per scene.

Negatives:
The changelog lies. No endings at all aside from "This is the end of the demo". So I assume the log is for future content, which ispretty much the opposite of the changelog's purpose.
Three bunnies to sleep with, but you have to cheat to get the second sex scene for one of them. Unless I missed the purple cabbage somewhere.
The combat is tedious as hell with a TP system with every TP ability needing 20 or 30 points, but you only gain 3-4 points per attack meaning anything not a boss dies before you ever use one.
Leveling takes quite a while early on. Enemies start out only giving 1 xp, lol.
You get into random battles a LOT. Needs either the rate lowered, or an item that lowers it.
And finally... Absolutely needs a proofreader/editor. You can follow it without difficulty. It's not MTL level. But the missing words, letters, and terrible grammar are everywhere.
Purple Cabbage, White Carrot and Sunflowers all are in Sunflower Fields. There was an area with three paths, one to the north, one south and one east. The Purple Cabbage was in the north one at a dead end.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Purple Cabbage, White Carrot and Sunflowers all are in Sunflower Fields. There was an area with three paths, one to the north, one south and one east. The Purple Cabbage was in the north one at a dead end.
Ah, k. I'll remove one negative. I must have missed it, because I got every other item. I even checked all the current items in the save editor, and aside from the purple cabbage the only ones I was missing (at the time) were the bear head and a pair of gloves I found out later could be crafted by the armor girl.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes