VN Ren'Py Abandoned Burger Banger 6 [v0.991F-L] [MAX SOFTWORKS]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
1638769612892.png

Overview:
A brilliant new game from a legendary developer is about to be released netwide. Charm women and collect as much of their 'LOVE' as possible, by any means necessary!​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-06
Release Date: 2021-12-06
Developer: MAX SOFTWORKS
Censored: No
Version: 0.991F-L
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

1638769830063.png 1638769836777.png

Last edited by a moderator:

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
This game seems to exhibit the kind of weirdness that I find fascinating.

Since the info provided gives me no idea what I might be getting into...

I will give it a try and report back with an explanation of the game's contents. (y)

Edit: Okay, I've given the game a quick play, and, as I suspected, this game's pretty weird. It's quite short, and seems to be almost a meta parody of dating sims, where you play as a game character that is aware they're just a program and knows they're in a dating sim, and you kinda just go through a list of kooky unique ladies in a burger place and try and woo them because the game's dev directly told your character to do so.

The writing style and art are very unique and the writing is quite funny and interesting in it's descriptions, but the actual sex scenes aren't all that erotic. The dating sim part of the game is kinda just the setting of the game's premise, and you could easily swap out the game's genre and have it be about an adventure game or a mystery game or some other story-focused game, because most of the game's focus is on the meta-narrative aspect of things. When sexy times do happen, it's just a picture and a "and then you fucked" kind of short description, and that's all. Feels kinda like a formality, honestly.

There's a couple of different items you can pick up, and it seems like there's different outcomes for each lady depending on what you say and do which can slightly affect the ending, but I don't really feel like going through the game multiple times to figure out where to use the items or whatever.

Anyways, in short, it's an amusing game, and is , but not really wank material, honestly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
Edit: Okay, I've given the game a quick play, and, as I suspected, this game's pretty weird. It's quite short, and seems to be almost a meta parody of dating sims, where you play as a game character that is aware they're just a program and knows they're in a dating sim, and you kinda just go through a list of kooky unique ladies in a burger place and try and woo them because the game's dev directly told your character to do so...
So, basically a late 90s/early 00s DOS/PC throwback? Sounds interesting, may give it a play when I have more time.