3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1609449445622.png

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2023-06-24
Game/Creator: Buried Desires - Betisis -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.5
Game Version: 0.5
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: Added the patch compatibility files into the main mod download in an (optional) folder. DO NOT install optional files if you don't have the patch.
Also added the rpyc files to avoid the duplicate labels issue.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/
Mac: - - -

OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
ShaddyModda
The game shows +Love or +Dominance dependent on the option you choose. Currently the mod only highlights one option (most times the +Love one).
It seems the game let the player choose between a loving/caring and a dominant path per character.
So I think it would be better to show which decision adds points for which path and character.
For example:
Catch (Claire -1; Dom Path)
Pretend (Claire +1; Love Path)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Buried Desires 0.5.0 with ShaddyModda Multi mod
and lewd patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Question:
I am thinking of making a mod with extended music for this game. It already has music, but only 2 tracks. And one of them is only for the main menu - so there is only one left for the whole game so far....
I would take your already made walkthrough mod as a base and integrate it into mine.
Maybe like this:
Is that ok for you?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Question:
I am thinking of making a mod with extended music for this game. It already has music, but only 2 tracks. And one of them is only for the main menu - so there is only one left for the whole game so far....
I would take your already made walkthrough mod as a base and integrate it into mine.
Maybe like this:

Is that ok for you?
yeah sounds good. I'll even add a link to yours on my OP when you're done, and let you know when mines been updated for future releases, cause I do intend on adding replay and such once there are scenes.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
yeah sounds good. I'll even add a link to yours on my OP when you're done, and let you know when mines been updated for future releases, cause I do intend on adding replay and such once there are scenes.
I have released my Mod. I've done that so far on the game page - there is still the chance that the dev is integrating more music tracks by himself or (I got a little "vibe" for that on the game end) it's becomming a sandbox game. If so then I'll probably stop it again - we'll see...

Link to the Mod post here

Reactions: ShaddyGames

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I'm a little bit confused. On the attachment says 0.1 but it is actually just the prologue? not the new version of the game which is the 0.1(WTFFF?) :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I am kind of confused too. Since there isn't a link to the mod in the game's thread I am assuming that it hasn't been updated yet.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Just tried to play the new version of the game with this MOD and yeah, you just get to play like the old version of the game, so for the people that like to play with the MOD, just wait.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes