• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

2D Burning Soul - A little sketch, but be warned: English is not my first language

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
The love story between a big, fiery female and a small creature promises to be very dangerous...

arab1.png

Ajoora: <What do you want? If you haven't understood it, I'm angry.>

Axy: <Please, let's talk. Don't go away. I haven't do it on purpose...>

Ajoora: <But you do. ... if I were you I would hide for my own safe. Now>

arab3.png

Ajoora: <W-What are you doing? Hahaha. Oh my... You won't think this is a good place to hide, did ya?>

arab4.png

Ajoora: <Hey! What you are doing? ... hello?>

Axy: <...>

Ajoora: <Don't pull too hard, little one. Don't do it... or I swer, you'll never go out!>

Follow the original Burning Suol thread for news about the game's release ;)

Last edited:

Team Oricrow

Aug 29, 2021
May I suggest trying my own game? XD
You can find Burning Soul here -> only for windows but free for everyone!

cop itchio.png

In the first minigame you will have to help Ajoora to get out of a tree in which she is stuck (strictly at 90 degrees).
In the second minigame, Ajoora will lock Axy (and you) in that tree using her butt as a block. Tease her a bit and she'll end up naked, for starters...

"A spam is good when spam cool things" I hope XD