4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

culeme

Jan 19, 2019
Looks like there's a lot planned but not as much implemented. I figured out the second minigame through trial and error, but I still feel like I missed a lot.

Death Row

Jan 5, 2019
I have a sneaking suspicion that the developer made the main girl an MGE Hellhound so he could nick random artwork.

Arthuropod

Jan 19, 2020
Looks like there's a lot planned but not as much implemented. I figured out the second minigame through trial and error, but I still feel like I missed a lot.
Please tell us how. It's getting pretty annoying trying to progress through it.

Last edited:

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Tbh I would like to play a game where mini guy fuck the cervix or fallopian tube idk I just kinda want see something new or different lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jellyluve and xdzzz

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
How? Im able to reach only two hearts.

GH057ts

Jun 21, 2020
Those who want to complete the first mini-game. When the force reaches the set value. Press the space bar. Only now I realized when I clicked everything in a row for the second mini-game.

Reactions: ELECTRO503.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Clicked due to the game cover photo of all those sexy Monster Girl buns... And time to move somewhere else since its Female Protagonist tag. Guess cover photo just for click baiting?! Good luck with the game though.
happens to me a lot when I see a single female cover photo and it's male protagonist. I have to get in the habit of checking the tags before clicking.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Lmao u missing out, Female protag is by far the best. but each to their own ig
Some people just...can't see a dick unless it's their character. Could even be a past event that happened before the game starts.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Clicked due to the game cover photo of all those sexy Monster Girl buns... And time to move somewhere else since its Female Protagonist tag. Guess cover photo just for click baiting?! Good luck with the game though.
Female protag is the best, keep doing a good job Mr. Dev

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes