cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do it just like I posted it in tutorial, probably some step you are skipping
as far as I can figure all steps done besides those old bars which I can't find since only door is clickable and so won't start clicking whole screen thru to find hotspot.

Reactions: Seriosha

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
weird my pc auto deletes the EXE file when un zipped. anyone else have this happen?

im seeing that people can play the game so has anyone ran a viruse scan on it ?

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
The women in this kind of games are often not the sharpest tools in the shed, but these ones really take the cake.

Asuka_geil

May 20, 2017
Walkthrough Bust a Date V0.4
11-Mar-2020
This tutorial has 6 routes available so far depending on the version of the game I downloaded
The only incomplete path is that of Nicole, who on her route asks for a password in a scene, but I suppose it is only obtained by Patreon, when I get it I will update the tutorial.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: XFred

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
weird my pc auto deletes the EXE file when un zipped. anyone else have this happen?

im seeing that people can play the game so has anyone ran a viruse scan on it ?
your av thinks it's malware, mine virtualizes exe until I change it to trusted. Comodo AV doesn't find anything and don't have upload speed to test it at virustotal.

No way to run this windowed? If so that's a hard-pass for me.
it should start on windowed but if doesn't then click same button as you normally click to make window full screen and then reduce window's size (sadly it starts on next load again as quite a big so needs to be resized everytime).

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
WT say: "Click old bars bottom left".
I not can find in the Cemetery this "old bars bottom left".
:(

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
could have told that months ago but thx anyways.
that would not have helped me, since I only looked for the "bar" yesterday and didn't think that "bar" was a "fence" here.
:cool: :p o_O :)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
This game is pretty terrible.
The only pros are the really nice dames...
As for the cons:
- terrible engine
- horribly grindy
- sandbox game with no hint system
- content hidden behind a paywall

Hard pass for me, but good luck to the devs.
I totally agree here ...
even with the cheat code published, this game is only a tease - hardly enjoyable ... imagine how this game (with this awesome looking girl cgi´s) would run with a better engine like renpy. No freezing if you click faster than this terrible tyranno engine could handle, better menu possibilities and possible integrated help/guide system ...
As for me, I will avoid this game as long as it runs on this terrible engine.

btw, any possiblity to get a rip of the cgi`s?^^

Reactions: libertypics
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes