Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest news from dev ...
1586852146680.png
Apr 11 at 4:22pm
Bust a date v 1.00
Added a final scene. For the moment Bust a date is stopped,
because I prefer to work on the new project: "the college", in the future there may be updates.
Thank you.

Some shining moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crank would be so proud :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
:ROFLMAO:3 updates and he gives up on it to work on something else? wow im impressed to see how many devs think is good to abandon a game and expect more support when they make a new one.... or those that make 3 times a remastered versión of the same game.......:FacePalm:
Well at least the episodes were completing the story of each girl so him/her putting it on hold does not make us miss out on story when it just started. Let's just hope dev learned a lot from this and his next project will be loads better and no stuff behind a paywall that needs a code. Big turnoff to many players and potential patrons that will not even bother to check the game.

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Thanks man!!!
That worked, but it is a game configuration problem, because it shows you all uppercase letters and it turns out that if it discriminates between lowercase and uppercase.
can you gave save after you do it please

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Are the CG assets in this game easily available in the folders or would they require a rip of some kind.
Like the art but not liking the thought of another 'why is this not ren'py' experience, especially a rapidly abandoned one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not much to play on this version and didn't bother to check all endings (mainly cause game froze after 3 endings).

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
as far as I can figure all steps done besides those old bars which I can't find since only door is clickable and so won't start clicking whole screen thru to find hotspot.
I'm having the same problem. There are no other clickable spots on that screen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
shared %100 save data please!!!
why? if you play it yourself you won't be spending much time playing (esp. if you cheat money and stats).

FrozenBear45

Nov 10, 2017
Might want to change the tag on this from On Hold to Complete. Went to look at creators Patreon page and he has Bust a Date listed as Game Complete

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes