RPGM - Completed - Busty Ninjas [v1.2_MOD4] [toshiomaru]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mwmonogatari

Love these kinda games that don't take themselves too seriously. The game is pretty goofy in its premise and is scattered with random scenes from various characters, mainly with free use/prostitution themes. The cartoonish and simple art style goes well with it too.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MRO900

Fun game with good sex scenes. The game has lots of Naruto girls if you like that. Not grindy and good animations sadly no sex sounds. Female protag as you play as Sakura and Hinata. Fun game decent amount of content, good battle fuck system.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hentaihead

Love these kinda games that don't take themselves too seriously. The game is pretty goofy in its premise and is scattered with random scenes from various characters, mainly with free use/prostitution themes. The cartoonish and simple art style goes well with it too. It has a basic RPG gameplay but I didn't care too much about it, it's not the main appeal of the game.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Anigai

First off, no auto text mode is a cardinal sin.

With that out of the way, I wasn't especially interested in the story and opted for the gallery unlock. Scenes are about 80% Sakura centric though her name is Kasumi for some reason.

Got two faps out of it but I won't keep it or come back to it though I'm usually overly critical. The only reason I got those faps is that unique animated Sakura content at 5/10(like this game) or higher is hard to find.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Grex

Good little parody game, with decent mechanincs and not so long that the grind is nessesary, so long as you don´t escape from every combat you will reach the boss with enoug skills to win.
    The art is like naruhodo, overly busty versions of every character but not unplesant.
    The small animations and flavor text are done well and the scenes are of an appropiate lengt, not too short but not too long.
    Overal solid 4* for me, recomended to those who want a quick fap.