4.00 star(s) 106 Votes

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Ha ha ha...but it's worth the wait, for the sofa preview the next acgo update that will be even better

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You can also find those images in the script file and add scene file name with dissolve and repeat it for each image in the still image cycle so that instead of having to click to move each image forward it then instead cycles through those images just like a GIF and you can make it last for however long you want it to cycle for by just copying the scene with dissolve group and repasting it over and over again. I have used it a few times in some of these games including this one during the trap pencil scene.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
You can also find those images in the script file and add scene file name with dissolve and repeat it for each image in the still image cycle so that instead of having to click to move each image forward it then instead cycles through those images just like a GIF and you can make it last for however long you want it to cycle for by just copying the scene with dissolve group and repasting it over and over again. I have used it a few times in some of these games.
Thanks, that's good information. If a person saved the original script file somewhere first they could play around with it all they wanted. You should make a tutorial for that and maybe some other Ren'Py tricks with examples in the help forums; it would be too much for this thread but a lot of people including me would find that very helpful.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Thanks, that's good information.
It's pretty easy to do I learned it by looking at a script file to see how it was done by searching for the text just before the animated scene to see what was being used. Some use GIF's some use videos and some use the scene with dissolve to cycle through selected images. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to get it to cycle continuously and only ending when you mouse click to move it forwards.

For a example if you take Riley's pencil scene. I just searched the script.rpy file using notepad for the words. e "Maybe one more time." Since this is where the short clickable scene was at and I changed it to this.

e "Better than Hailey's fat finger."
e "Maybe one more time."
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
e "Ahhn."

This makes Riley go up and down 16 times.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's pretty easy to do I learned it by looking at a script file to see how it was done by searching for the text just before the animated scene to see what was being used. Some use GIF's some use videos and some use the scene with dissolve to cycle through selected images. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is how to get it to cycle continuously and only ending when you mouse click to move it forwards.

For a example if you take Riley's pencil scene. I just searched the script.rpy file using notepad for the words. e "Maybe one more time." Since this is where the short clickable scene was at and I changed it to this.

e "Better than Hailey's fat finger."
e "Maybe one more time."
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
scene c615 with dissolve
scene c616 with dissolve
e "Ahhn."

This makes Riley go up and down 16 times.
I will rework that scene with extended frames. There's a certain detail that I didn't like about it.

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
guess the dev could make storyboards for films. angles, face or detailed closeups, wide perspective scenes, are chosen really well, to tell the whole story visually, while the dialog tells another side of the story, hiding, masking, or complementing the visual story. the result is bold, ironic, fun, and very hot.
this way, my mind and my body get very excited, not needing even explicit or full sexual content, and find myself smiling or laughing very often.
this combination of visuals and dialogs is pure art. top tier.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.039] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 985 MB
Original Size Mac: 950 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 499 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 465 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 106 Votes