Others - Completed - BUZAMA [Final] [Ende AA]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ironclad

Well I finished it and it's really disappointing. It's just a boss rush and a dull one at that. No iframes on jump or attack aside from the designated dodge which can only be done on ground. It's largely a waiting game until the designated vulnerability window. The cgs are 4 stills per boss, 3 lose types based on attack and one win. They're ticking off niche fetishes. Very little penetration. Waste of time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ChaosIsHip

Why do the hyper fetishy games always have the highest quality and difficult gameplay?

not into a lot of the fetishes but the gameplay was the most fun I've had in an eroge in a while. If you either want a balls to the wall difficult boss rush game, or are into the fetishes, big recommend.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4275401

(Broken eng)

I played only on hard diff so im gonna write "review" based on that.

Ain't a fap game for sure, unless you are fine with couple of pixel animations and static cg's. There like 4 cg per boss, 3 from losing the fight based on attack boss finished you with and 1 for winning the fight, 7 bosses in total.

As about story can't tell much cuz this game ain't about that and the font is just unreadable at first but even after a while playing it it's still hella cursed

I think it took me around 3-4 hrs in total to beat the game either im trash at it or cuz i didn't rly played that type of game before, but for me it felt like some of bosses is just rng based and some of boss attacks in combinations is just unavoidable.

Overall i enjoyed playing it even if lost couple of nerves by doing so, i would recommend this game if u wanna challenge yourself by fighting bosses 1 on 1 it's fun.

Quick UPD: you can access some of settings for the game by pressing F1 in top left corner.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Detective Cancer

Wow this really sucks.

It's a Mega Man boss rush but all your attacks stick you to the ground for a very long animation and all the enemy attacks are designed to work against your extremely limited mobility. Not to mention the horrendous amounts of damage some of them do compared to how little damage you do.

The sprites are cute I guess but this isn't worth playing, it's frustrating and not worth winning a fight since the animations are so unsatisfying. It's nice that every attack is animated pretty well but every animation takes so long to recover from and the bosses are clearly designed around unfairly abusing that. Eugh.

2 stars for the art. I really don't like anything else about this.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

SirSieghart

This game plays very well, and has a nice variety of different scenes. It's sort of a boss rush game, with no other enemies except for a few minions that some of the bosses summon. The font on the text is a little hard to read, but for this type of game especially that really isn't very much of an issue. The game can be finished in an hour or two, but all of the content is available from the start in the gallery.
    Overall, this game is very good for what it is, but as short as it is I can't give it more than 4 stars.