Ren'Py By Another Name [v0.031] [Thornwell studios]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
y7r0Fs.png

Overview:
By Another Name is an adult visual novel that answers the question "What if I was an incoming college freshman, preparing to attend an elite private school on a soccer scholarship, when my dad unexpectedly dies right before the school year begins, leaving behind a mystery for me to solve that could force me to question the legacy of the man I was raised by?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-05
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer: Thornwell studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.031
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Spanish Translation

*This versions/ports are unofficial, use it at your own risk

7CQ7jz.png aoj4JQ.png aSFpGG.png nPTLVw.png Oq5YSK.png Qn3P7U.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
English Title: "By another name."

Japanese Title: "What if I was an incoming college freshman, preparing to attend an elite private school on a soccer scholarship, when my dad unexpectedly dies right before the school year begins, leaving behind a mystery for me to solve that could force me to question the legacy of the man I was raised by?"

:rolleyes::D

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ByAnotherName-0.011
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Question - since the gender of the MC can be chosen (M/F/NB), are the romance and/or sex options/encounters going to be different genders (F/M/NB)? Or is going to be only one of them (ie only girls, or only boys, or only NB)?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Alas, the waters of what means what to the average person has been so muddied it's damned difficult to seperate the two. For myself, I'd see the seperate tags as a boon, but I imagine it would end up being a massive nightmare for mods to deal with in general.

On the topic of debatable dongs, is the male version of the MC the only source of sausage? While I recall reading the narration of being vaguely confused as to why everybody in the college was attractive, is it ever mentioned or addressed?

I also found myself getting a bit lot due to the massive roster of multicolored hairstyles and friends. Though, I'm fairly sure that'll be less of an issue when there is more content to sink into regarding the characters.

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
Haven't played it much yet, but having female protagonist, nice looking renders, being sandbox, with that overview and that last screenshot, looks pretty promising, even though it apparently doesn't feature exhibitionism for some reason. That's the only bug I encountered so far.

I also had way too much fun answering some of those questions. Favorite color? PANTONE® 628U. Favorite food? Solid blocks of old milk.
Anything goes and it's been my favorite part so far.

Thank you, Dr Phil, very cool.

Reactions: hthornwell

hthornwell

Apr 9, 2021
English Title: "By another name."

Japanese Title: "What if I was an incoming college freshman, preparing to attend an elite private school on a soccer scholarship, when my dad unexpectedly dies right before the school year begins, leaving behind a mystery for me to solve that could force me to question the legacy of the man I was raised by?"

:rolleyes::D
I really should have gone with the Japanese title, huh?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes