[R>Programmer] Unpaid C# Developer collaboration

Lotuss

May 7, 2017
Project: 3DXChat

Looking for: C# Developer

Preferred method of contact:
Discord, F95 forum. Possible another contact method

Payment
: The game was transferred to a free base and is supported as a hobby for all team members. But payment is also possible. Please specify in the PM.

Job Description:
Update and add new content in already exist game. Also fix already exist problem
Work in any C# editor and preferably Unity.

Additional comments:
There is already a team of animators, artists. You will receive full support from us.

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
You are missing a few things from the template... Like the payment?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please state what type of payment you're offering (Revenue Share / Paid / Unpaid).

happoo69

Aug 20, 2017
Hi lotus,
I have 2 years experience in Unity. I cant pm anyone on this site, but i can show you my portfolio and resume if you lemme know where to email or message you privately.

Nilesh Sharma

Sep 17, 2018
Hey, I am a unity developer and I am pretty good with C#, currently doing an internship as a game developer at a company. I have never used ren'py and I would prefer to work on unity, we can directly make games for android, ios or browser from unity. I have made several types of game, but I have never made any visual novel, so I really want to give it a try. I would really like to collab with someone to work with. My discord: Nileshdraws#2442 . Thanks!