4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Looking at the previews I believe drugs are bad.. Don't do drugs or you'll make games like this...
And yes I play Dark Neighbourhood

Reactions: Blinded

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, I'm intrigued, always did love mystery stuff and supernatural stuff :p
And the H-scene was great too, nicely animated, hehe, and models are great too, good renders :p
This really can turn out to be a rather good story/game, so I'm definitely gonna keep my eyes on the future updates :)
Keep up the good work @lovemilfs :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
but is it even worth trying being a 0.01 i fear a 10min game so what is it atm ?
It is a good prologue, it's worthy of uploading, plus there is already a sex scene in there, so it gives some backstory to the story that's to come and it doesn't leave you blue-balled either, and it is well animated scene at that, renders are good :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

DarkWolf2055

The House of Bonks
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Hi guys, glad that our game find its home here :D We'll try to visit this forum as often as possible in near future.
Since this is our first project ever, any feedback is very much appreciated! :)
This is actually just Prologue version, to give a little background story and to give you guys the idea about the kind of art and animation we'd like to implement in the future. Honestly, not much to do on this release except reading...
For you looking for.. Ehm.. "patch".. here it is

Please, do not mention any kind of incest-related talk on our patreon page :LOL:
If you'd like, please consider to support us on patreon.

Cheers.
true those fuckers hate that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not a bad start at all. English is okay. The animations are good enough. Some slightly distracting errors, but nothing major.
What I don't like are the MC's eyes. They make him look creepy, like a werewolf or something :D
No idea why you can't change the text speed from the menu. Must have been disabled on purpose. For me that crawling text is annoying. One last thing is the game resolution. I made what I consider the same mistake with my game. Using only 1280x720 just isn't a good idea in 2019.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DarkWolf2055 Since such is always tagged if it occurs in games, it's safe to say that this game warrants the "vaginal sex" tag, as there is a vaginal sex scene in the game already :)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Amazing renders & character design (y), but sadly that's it... :cautious:
@lovemilfs you've done well with design & coding, but game is more than that...
Animations are the same i've seen in 10+ other games, storytelling is so boring than it's even irritatitang.
Plot is nothing new(at least so far)...
Let's see how it goes further...Hope for the better, i really loved M character! :love:

PogosPinted

Jan 21, 2019
Amazing models, decent animations, and an overall good looking game.

Id suggest the staff to add the vaginal sex tag though, there is a sex scene in this version.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Looks promising. I usually try to wait until at least 700 MB before downloads, but if she's already getting railed...

lovemilfs

Apr 15, 2019
What I don't like are the MC's eyes. They make him look creepy, like a werewolf or something :D
LOL, Don't worry, since the next updates will be POV, you most likely won't see his face again.
No idea why you can't change the text speed from the menu. Must have been disabled on purpose. For me that crawling text is annoying.
It's hardcoded. We've heard several complaints about it already, maybe we will remove it on the next updates. Since this release is more like kinetic novel, we thought it could give a good "vibe" to set the text speed when people read it.
One last thing is the game resolution. I made what I consider the same mistake with my game. Using only 1280x720 just isn't a good idea in 2019.
Our original plan was actually to release it in 1080p. But after 70s something rendered image, we calculated the time and the content we planned, It's decided that our rig is simply not up to the task. We're talking about possibility that this game might end up with thousands image here. So, if we insist to release the 1080p verison, we must either upgrade our rig(currently not possible), reduced the quality, or simply prolong our plan on each update release. In the end, we believe it best for now to just stick on 720p.
Amazing renders & character design (y), but sadly that's it... :cautious:
@lovemilfs you've done well with design & coding, but game is more than that...
Animations are the same i've seen in 10+ other games, storytelling is so boring than it's even irritatitang.
Plot is nothing new(at least so far)...
Let's see how it goes further...Hope for the better, i really loved M character! :love:
Thank you, we'll keep that in mind :D

Reactions: steelsmiter
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes