4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

aa.wallace

Feb 21, 2019
is any one else having trouble with the incest patch cause my rar opener dose not seem to be working on it if any one has any tips that would be help full

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 282761

Overview:
"One night, after some twisted chain of events, your relationship with Catherine changed forever. The story will begin in the next morning and you'll decide how'd you proceed the aftermath of that night. Will your relationship with her grow even stronger?
On the other hand, the truth about your family finally starting to reveal itself while a mysterious power lurking around you in silent. Before you know it, the course of your life changed forever."

Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer: Lovemilfs
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Store:: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Incest Patch
- - - - -

View attachment 282764 View attachment 282750 View attachment 282751 View attachment 282752 View attachment 282754 View attachment 282757 View attachment 282759
I think this game deserves a chance, and just became a patron, but I was only the 3rd one. If you like this game, you might wanna consider helping to make sure they keep working on it. ;)

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Good game so far-- the mother is beautiful, the renders are beautiful, the story is nice... but LMFAO, "mommy's week." This kid is like 17 minimum and he's still talking like he's 9.

Anyway, it's not a negative thing, I just think it's funny. Nice job, devs!

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
I think this game deserves a chance, and just became a patron, but I was only the 3rd one. If you like this game, you might wanna consider helping to make sure they keep working on it. ;)
Good for you! I also became his patron 2 days ago, just 1st tier though LOL. I'd like to see the next update first to see the continuation of the story and whether the creator can keep up with the quality which I find amazing in the prologue. Then, maybe I'll upgrade my current my pledge. I agree with you, I think this game deserves a chance.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
What an atrocious game...Magic as a plot device is really cheap. Writing is a parody in itself. Not surprised people here are giving it a 5 star though. Paint a stick man in MS Paint and tag it with incest and people here will vote it a 5.. The bar is really that low.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
is any one else having trouble with the incest patch cause my rar opener dose not seem to be working on it if any one has any tips that would be help full
Probably late, but I'd recommend just using WinRar. Never encountered this problem, ever.

maggi143

Mar 11, 2019
View attachment 282761

Overview:
"One night, after some twisted chain of events, your relationship with Catherine changed forever. The story will begin in the next morning and you'll decide how'd you proceed the aftermath of that night. Will your relationship with her grow even stronger?
On the other hand, the truth about your family finally starting to reveal itself while a mysterious power lurking around you in silent. Before you know it, the course of your life changed forever."

Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer: Lovemilfs
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Store:: English
Genre:

Instalation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Incest Patch
- - - - -

View attachment 282764 View attachment 282750 View attachment 282751 View attachment 282752 View attachment 282754 View attachment 282757 View attachment 282759

****Unable to extract patch***** Somebody help

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
From his Patreon

This beautiful oriental woman will be the new history teacher in your school. We can't tell you much about her without spoiling the game's story. All we can say is that she'll definitely have some "actions" in the game ^^.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

blant1920

Jan 29, 2018
There is new update on dev's patreon, but it's still behind paywall :(
anybody can share?
looking at the changelog, it looks like quite a big update
CHANGELOG for v.0.0.1a

*) Fix typos and engrish on the Prologue.

*) Change few dialogues on the Prologue to make the story more coherent with the latest update.

*) Remove hard-coded speed text.

*) 412 new images.

*) 6 new sex animations.

*) Over 2500 words.

*) Implementing multiple-choices gameplay.

*) Implementing POV.

*) Total Size 795MB

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, mother-son/milfy incest + pregnancy ticks all of my boxes. It's awesome that the art looks pretty good as well.

I really hope this game will come through and that the developer will get good support.
I was surprised that the sex happened in the premise already, but I'm guessing it came early (not only because of whatever magic is going on, that blue sapphire, but) because now it's up to us how we maintain and go about the relationship from here.
Like they say, getting an A-grade is easy, keeping it is what's hard. So getting the sex was like just giving us the A grade, lets see if we can keep it, I like that :p

I really like the MILF model used here, it's very welcome and she's hot :p
I hope more people will start supporting the dev, would love to see the game getting developed to the finish line :)

Aug 16, 2018
I was surprised that the sex happened in the premise already, but I'm guessing it came early (not only because of whatever magic is going on, that blue sapphire, but) because now it's up to us how we maintain and go about the relationship from here.
Like they say, getting an A-grade is easy, keeping it is what's hard. So getting the sex was like just giving us the A grade, lets see if we can keep it, I like that :p

I really like the MILF model used here, it's very welcome and she's hot :p
I hope more people will start supporting the dev, would love to see the game getting developed to the finish line :)
Yeah, not sure where the story will go. I too was surprised that sex occurred so early in the story, but I hope the dev has good ideas on how to work it into the story.

Sex that early on is not necessarily a bad thing: I think too many games treat sex like it's the goal of these games, artificially withholding h-scenes until the last 25% of the game. (Not naming names; you know who they are) That's wrong, I think. I love a good h-scene, but sex should be a narrative instrument in showing/shaping how the relationships between the MC/NPCs evolve.

So hopefully sex in this game will be used for dealing with whatever challenges the MC faces, rather than something that his mother and aunts spend most of the game running away from.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:unsure: Soooo are we talking about the thing? I mean its somewhat weird that Catherine gave birth when she was a child herself.

For the ones who don't get what i mean: She looks like she is in her twenties.

It looks really good, besides the typical generic MC, and i like the way the story is written so far now i'm waiting for future updates to snatch the mom away from baldy man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kendra
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes