4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Really nice start @lovemilfs

I love games that are not afraid to put sexual content in a prologue/0.1, and you did it well.

There are a fair few spelling and grammar mistakes, but nothing a proofread can't solve.

As said before, the text speed shouldn't be hardcoded, and I also think the audio should be hooked up (only pressing mute turns off the music).

Other than that, I love the idea, the renders & animations are done well, and it's all really well executed.

Good luck!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
As said before, the text speed shouldn't be hardcoded, and I also think the audio should be hooked up (only pressing mute turns off the music).
I actually saw controls for 3 volume types in the Prefs menu and was able to change them on mine.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Random, I couldn't on mine, put all 3 down before starting the game, but still heard music.
Oh I never turn it completely off, I usually turn it where the dial is somewhere around the V or the E on Volume depending on how big the word is. As such, I didn't check if it's completely silent.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice start, I like it. Nice renders and interesting story
I'm looking forward to, what's going on there.

One thing... clicking on meaningless one point choices are not funny.
Maybe somewhere in the future, you get more choices there? (Like rejecting Catherine or not going all the way, ...)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
No blue-balling in a mom-son game!!! I must be dreaming... o_Oo_O

Edit: Now that I think about it TFOI didn't blue-ball either. But most games seem to keep sex with mom as the most "prized" content.

Reactions: steelsmiter

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Oh I never turn it completely off, I usually turn it where the dial is somewhere around the V or the E on Volume depending on how big the word is. As such, I didn't check if it's completely silent.
Unless I'm home alone I always make sure all the sounds are off when I play lewd games. Last thing I need is to traumatize my son by getting caught flicking the bean.
On a side note: devs that put really loud songs in the intro need to be put in front of a firing squad.:whistle:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Very good start, I can already say that I love this game from the very beginning (I love this hot mother !!!) and I look forward to the next updates and I hope that you will not have to wait for the next updates indefinitely as it is for many other games.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Unless I'm home alone I always make sure all the sounds are off when I play lewd games. Last thing I need is to traumatize my son by getting caught flicking the bean.
On a side note: devs that put really loud songs in the intro need to be put in front of a firing squad.:whistle:
Precisely why I put something quiet and thematically appropriate in my game, so people can masturbate in peace and so I won't get shot.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Kudos for having sex scenes with main characters right off the bat. (y)

Good animations, some mystery going on too. Awkward morning conversation coming. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 30, 2018
so far a good start to the game the dialogue could be more clear some of it doesnt make sense but the point is taken clearly keep going Dev so far this is turning out to be a good storyline

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 282761
Overview:
"One night, after some twisted chain of events, your relationship with Catherine changed forever. The story will begin in the next morning and you'll decide how'd you proceed the aftermath of that night. Will your relationship with her grow even stronger?
On the other hand, the truth about your family finally starting to reveal itself while a mysterious power lurking around you in silent. Before you know it, the course of your life changed forever."

Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-04-12
Developer: Lovemilfs
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Store:: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Incest Patch
- - - - -

View attachment 282764 View attachment 282750 View attachment 282751 View attachment 282752 View attachment 282754 View attachment 282757 View attachment 282759
I like your vision, I need to see how I can help support you in this quest! ;)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The English is ok - some errors here and there, but most of the time you get the point - more or less ^^

The renders are fine and the "landlady" looks good. I dont like the MC - way to feminine. AND I am not a big fan of magical/mythical corruption. This is just to easy ... you cant explain it? MAGIC! *wuush*

I appreciate that there is a sex scene this early on, but I dont like it when it is the main girl with the MC. Where is the escalation or progress now? We have seen it already. Imho it would have been better to let the MC see how his (ex)GF gets fucked from her lover or something like that. Then you could have checked another fetish and avoid the sex with the main "target" but still have sex this early on. ^^

Sure there is that bla bla in the end that changes the baseline but thats meh. I bet that the girl is his sister - and like most games we have a black haired son, a red haired daughter and a blond mother ....yeah. :/

With some branching this might be a good game. The prologue is quite good and most of my complaints are more a matter of personal taste. But really - change that hardcoded textspeed. Thats a real no no :)

5.5/10 blue sexdrug stones :whistle:

PS: I dont mind the 720p resolution. I think the quality is still good enough. Especially for a first game. Better put out content on a good pace and finish this project and earn some money. Then you can maybe switch later on to a 1080p version and update or safe that for the next project :)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I really liked this as well. The only thing that bugged me was that blue gem that changed her. Not sure if it mind control through magic or a drug, but it should be tagged on the thread. Should probably also remove the romance tag, it's not romance when she's made to do it by an external force.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As has been mentioned, even by the developer, Text Speed needs to be modifiable. Also, as has been mentioned, the Volume controls don't stop the music. However, Mute All does. But if sounds are introduced into the game, that could cause a problem.

I look forward to playing the first episode, when it comes out. The ladies are stunning, the sex scenes are hot, with plenty of good accompanying texts, and the animations excellent. So even though the plot might be implausible, and the translation awkward at times, the sex is just too good to pass up.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hi guys, we're glad our game find its home here :) We'll try to visit this forum as often as possible in near future.
This game still very early in the development, and since it's our first project ever, any constructive feedback is very much appreciated!
For you looking for .. ehmm "patch" here it is

Please do not mention any kind of incest-related topic on our patreon page :LOL:
If you'd like, please consider to support us on patreon :D

Happy gaming, Happy fapping
@Eerie Entity
thanks for the Land lady Patch i can wait to a bun in the woman i give rent to

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I really liked this as well. The only thing that bugged me was that blue gem that changed her. Not sure if it mind control through magic or a drug, but it should be tagged on the thread. Should probably also remove the romance tag, it's not romance when she's made to do it by an external force.
Don't jump to conclusions just yet. Yes, what happened at the end of the prologue was the blue sapphire's effects, but that doesn't mean that later on the relationship with her (and with others) won't build up romantically and on their own, that remains to be seen. But I'm sure there's a reason why the blue sapphire was necessary in the plot, why it was necessary for them to have sex right now.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes