[R>Artist 2D] C# PROGRAMMER LOOKING FOR 2D ARTIST FOR INCEST / ADVENTURE / PIRATE GODOT 2D TOP-DOWN GAME

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
I'm not a native english speaker, so sorry for any grammar mistake.

Hi, i'm a c# programmer and i have a project for a game that will be in a coastal city. The game will have a open world giving the player posibility to fuck a lot of women's and experiencing a series of fetishes. Beside that, i plan to do minigames on the sea and adventure elements for players to explore.

I have a 0.1 demo script ready and the character's designs too but of course the artist will have a lot of creative freedom to put his ideas into place. The game has a name already and will be in a small town in a small city in the midle of a island in the mediterran sea.

I have some scripts and godot bones ready so we need just to flesh the game with sprites and art.

The game will require a character spritesheet and 2d arts for the sex scenes, no animations needed for now so if you don't know animation that's not a problem.

If you are interested and want to know more before making any decision you can call me on discord and we meet.

DeaPatrono#2855