C.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
There is a game called "The Klub 17". I found that there is even a thread about it here, but not so popular:
There's few games using it for the CG, but the result is far to be what you could achieve with Daz3D or hand drawing.

4) Graphics - Now, the graphics. If you rate graphics in Milfy City 10/10, then I think (with hook5 mod, with models texture upscaled to 8000x8000) you can get 9/10.
Er... The problem is that I would rate Milfy City's CGs more with a 6/10, perhaps a 6.5/10. Take a look at or , if you want something that can have a 10/10.

Don't take me wrong, I don't say that K17 can't be used for the CG, but it have the same limitations that an Illusion's game studio. It will always be under what you can have with Daz3D and hand drawing.
The problem isn't a lack of possibilities for the textures, poses and scene composition, but the lack of possibilities for the lighting and, more importantly, the lack of possibilities for the rendering.
I don't mind playing a game that would use K17 for their CG, but K17 can't compete against an application totally designed to 3D rendering or something hand drawn by an artist.

Reactions: banan9000

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

Spend a day or two, making a 30 minute animated scene in TK17. Show it to a Daz Studio user, and they will say "I can do that in Daz, better"
what they don't say is "It would take 2 years to render that in Daz Studio"
30 fps realtime engine VS. 30 minutes per frame in Daz studio.
30 minute video x 30fps = 54,000 renders