Ren'Py Caché - Changed memory ram (ren'py error?)

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
First of all, if this is not the right forum for my question, I would like to apologize. I would also like to let you know that English is not my native language and maybe I am not explaining myself in the best way.

I recently replaced one of my laptop's ram memory and swapped it with another that has more capacity. So with the internal memory plus the external one I have reached a decent 12GB.

The point is that since then all the progress I make playing any ren'py VN seems not to be saving, so I have lost the possibility to skip the scenes during the game. But this only happens when I close the lid of my computer and put it on sleep mode. And this affects the progress of any saved game. So during the course of a game I can scroll forward and back without problem and skip images but when I return to the game after putting the computer in sleep mode this possibility has been lost. I think it has to do with the cache of the computer being cleared and this has to be caused by the change of the ram memory

Not that this worries me from a gameplay point of view, but it may be significant that something else may not be working well. Could someone give me a clue, knowing that my computer skills are at the average user level? I have not done any configuration of the ram since apparently it recognized it without problems.

If this was not the right forum, I would appreciate if someone could tell me which one to address. In any case, I advise you that if I do not receive comments I will post this question again at some other time and place.

Thank you in advance