VN - Others - Completed - Cafe Deux Femmes [Final] [Little Black Book Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

GreenDark

*SPOILERS*

Nice art stye. The girls are pretty and the backgrounds have a unique look that actually made me notice it instead of just ignoring it for being generic. But there aren't any CGs outside of the sex scenes at the very end and the main character, Hannah, has no visual representation which is really annoying when other characters talk about how pretty she's supposed to be.

As for the writing.
    It starts off well enough. It's written in proper english without any mistakes or typos that I noticed. For a while I enjoyed getting to know the characters a bit making light conversation and being nice to each other.
    But right after I got to do anything interesting or romantic with one of the women, we went straight to sex... and credits. I was dumbfounded. The sex scenes themselves are short and awkwardly written so that was anticlimatic. I felt like I missed something, like I only read half the story.
    Clare's story with her cheating husband is the most interesting part of this and that's not saying much because of how clichéd it is.

At least it's short so it didn't feel like too much of a waste of time. What a weird experience.

*SPOILERS*