Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
1376458_Caged_Banner.jpg

Overview:
Poverty. It used to be easier. Maybe because I don’t remember it much as a child. Because I was happy. Now all that’s left is grief and yelling and unpaid bills.
Lovely but shy Natasha is the top student in her final year of undergrad in a small town called Queen. She is a good girl and studies hard to create a bright, independent future for herself. But the dark-haired beauty is kicked out when her Stepfather steals millions from members of her University's Board of Directors.
With her life plans in the shredder, the stunning young woman must overcome being a con-man's daughter to chart a new course to success. However, distracting new suitors and harsh realities threaten to make her lose control of her life.
Her fate is in your hands. Will she achieve her dreams and be free? Or will poverty and dependency be the invisible bars of her cage....​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-14
Release Date: 2021-08-13
Developer: Natasha
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Please START A NEW GAME.
Old saves will lead to unexpected errors and erratic behavior.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH

895500_od19.png 895502_l118.png 895513_b1.png 895505_j206.png 895504_od1.png 895503_mo34.png l25.png o47.png q10.png

Last edited:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
So it's a female protag sandbox game? That's a pretty unusual category for this site, I wish you the best of luck. I can't stand sandbox, so not for me, but I'm sure there's someone looking for this sort of thing.
I was going to say the same thing. Seen the Sandbox tag and then click ignore this thread. But best of luck to the Dev and for those odd people who enjoy sandbox games.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Nothing on her brand new patreon page either. Doesn't seem to be much of a writer. I'm going to pass. Good luck to the dev.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
really? Maybe a little more info on what this game is about?
"Natasha" is a final year student of an undergraduate degree at a small town called 'Queen'. Everything runs smoothly in her life as she studies hard to get rid of poverty but suddenly everything got messed up due to her Stepfather conviction of stealing. As she becomes a con's daughter she kicks out her current school where our game begins now her faith is on your hands, is she find out a solution and achieved her target, or she goes down to the path everything depends on your hand.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* A translator is needed

* The font is really difficult to read. Consider using a different one.

* Why does she shower in her clothes?

* Consider adding a quest log of some sort. One of the reasons people are so down on sandbox games is that developers sometimes tend to dump players into the sandbox with no idea of what they're supposed to do.

* The phone doesn't work well. The player should be able to move between the applications without having to reopne the phone each time.

* Time of day would be useful, somewhere else besides the phone.

I have no idea where this is going. It feels like a female protagonist corruption game, but there are elements of romance as well. Maybe if it's polished up a bit I'll like it more, but for the moment I'd havbe to say I'm not impressed.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Natasha" is a final year student of an undergraduate degree at a small town called 'Queen'. Everything runs smoothly in her life as she studies hard to get rid of poverty but suddenly everything got messed up due to her Stepfather conviction of stealing. As she becomes a con's daughter she kicks out her current school where our game begins now her faith is on your hands, is she find out a solution and achieved her target, or she goes down to the path everything depends on your hand.
The Engrish is strong with this one.

Sounds like a classic quick patreon cash grab and thus a strong pass. Game developers that want to con patrons need to come up with better schticks than "girl kicked out of home you decide what happens."

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
Its
The Engrish is strong with this one.

Sounds like a classic quick patreon cash grab and thus a strong pass. Game developers that want to con patrons need to come up with better schticks than "girl kicked out of home you decide what happens."
As she doesn't kick out of home, she got kicked from the school. I want to add a fall in regaining that's the reason I start from here. After 7 day her life gonna change. New demons are wait for her.

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
* A translator is needed

* The font is really difficult to read. Consider using a different one.

* Why does she shower in her clothes?

* Consider adding a quest log of some sort. One of the reasons people are so down on sandbox games is that developers sometimes tend to dump players into the sandbox with no idea of what they're supposed to do.

* The phone doesn't work well. The player should be able to move between the applications without having to reopne the phone each time.

* Time of day would be useful, somewhere else besides the phone.

I have no idea where this is going. It feels like a female protagonist corruption game, but there are elements of romance as well. Maybe if it's polished up a bit I'll like it more, but for the moment I'd have to say I'm not impressed.
I can add a translator, you have to inform me of a suitable language.
I will change her shower scene in the next update.
Quest log will add it from version 0.03.
I will solve your phone in the next update.
Its have a different route incoming update romance and corruption both will introduce.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for the reply. I reported it to a mod so they can update the description. (y)

Reactions: Natashacaged
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote